Reviews for Quirks Among the Orderly
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
i will elave for a buisness trip far far away, were been over this alreay, priceless!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
this is fun!
NO LONGER USING chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
This is an amusing story and I enjoyed reading it. I hope you update it sooner. It's nicely written and the characters compliment each other perfectly. Nice work.

*Lacy
Crewger chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
so, when is the next time it's gonna be updated?
Honeycakes chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
I love your story; it's utterly hilarious. Write more. Now. Or I will eat you alive!
Bimbo-Trouble chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
your story is amazing! please keep up the great work..at times i really think that Natti is an actual person, that is just the greatest thing a writer can do! thanks!
insane in the brain chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
[cracks up hysterically]. I should try that whole thing at school one day. Maybe lose some of my 'friends', stupid annoying twittering fools . Yes, me nice. Thankies muchly, update or I'll swobble you with Holy Spatula.
flights.of.fantasy chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
haha this is funnie.. update soon!
Juniper Nights chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
lol this is a very amusing story! good job
Emilia J. Luthi chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
This is really funny and clever - I'm really enjoying it so far. But math is not like oxygen. It is like some horrible, horrible thing that should be buried under the earth. But other than that...
enjee chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hello!Your story is very creative and interesting and I like it very much! I hope you update because you have a very long list of readers who want you to continue (including me)!So please continue?Cheers~mimi.
Katie chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING! IT ROCKS!
GNIP chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
I like it! It's really funny, the dialogues... especially the one with the ants... *sizzle* update soon, I hope
Shaina chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
lmao i love this story! It's just great!

I really like "Blinky". He seems cool, and I'm glad he's not just giving up and leaving Natti.
Erin Maureen chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
this story is so amazing i like the way this girl thinks! and this guy very kewl! blinky...hehe. and he got her name, sneaky bastard...anyway really good story!update soon!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »