Reviews for Nixamour
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I figured right from the beginning that this was somewhat like a parody (the Humour genre was a one of the give-aways!). Well written, and I can see why people thought you were serious. You have valid points, lol. Good job.
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I love essays like this, amusing and yet bring up some good points as well. :)
update whore chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
hahaha... so stupidly funny. :D i absolutely LOVE essays like this.

'insincere' is usually a negative term so i won't use that, but i really like how you twist logic to make sense of something that doesn't make sense!

tres bon
Lykaios chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
heh...would you be shocked if I were to say that this not only makes sense, but I believe it?
cpaa chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
u got a point
cpaa chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
u got a point
Bob n Kazzi chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This has to be the weirdest thing I have read, and yet one of the most amusing. I too thought you were serious, but the author's note at the end curbed my worries. lol
One sentence rings completely true - well, part or a paragraph, beginning with this sentence;
"Since females go through stages of extreme hormonal dysfunction, the only solution is chocolate. Chocolate, as scientists have discovered, is an excellent way of getting women to forget the opposite sex, possibly hate them, and still continue to think and function normally."
*points* So true! As is the rest of that paragraph! This work is amazing! Although if I had handed it into my English teacher she would most likely have spoken to me after class about my outlook on life. Be glad you're not me.
mint chip house chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
WOW that was fun to read. Interesting theory there, i dont agree with it at all (and neither do you) but it ws just fun to read...haha
Aicic Lee chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
hahaha... very amusing. though i can't say i agree with this nixamour thingiemabobber, it was interesting to read. i know you weren't serious, but i think that love is something that we cannot truely control. as you said, it should be meant to be and not something we choose, but if this were to be true, would we not be even more unhappy? i believe what you said in your story "My Life In One Sentence", or what Matt said. Love isn't perfect, but t should be given a try.