Reviews for President Bush
Joe the Hobo chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
hahaha-that was actually pretty funny...now i know wut bush does while he's driving! oh wait-he doesn't even drive himself anywhere, does he?oh well, good story newayz! _ -JoetheHobo (read my works on FP: including "Story Time With Uncle Lulu", "Seymour: The Man in a Helmet", and my poem "Biscuit")Thanks! :)
caligrl478 chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
You do realize that mental picture will stay with me forever...
Fred Pickles chapter 2 . 11/22/2004
An amusing look at what President Bush probably does while driving.
kytoahc chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Wow. This is great. I'm sure that's exactly what Bush does while he drives. Of course, he probably also claps the beat for the music while he drives.
nuckpang chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
A really great little piece! I like the idea, and you delivered it very well, kept it simple, and it works! Well done.
Genius-Ben chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
A very funny mental picture... Although it may be worth noting that the president never drives himself anywhere. He has people to do those kinds of things for him.
sleepy-sentry chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Very funny! Did you know that Bush was arrested for DWI in Maine along time ago? Keep up the entertaining literature!
hocsll chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
LOLOLOLOL!
Dean Moriarty chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
I'm the president... This is funny, but I think you should elaborate. Their's lots of stupid stuff Bush would do in the car. Or... do you support Bush? If that's the case, your options are limited. CMS
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
HAHA! Oh that would make a great ad! I love it!