Reviews for Throwing Songs Togther
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
not your best, but well done... kinda like a scene from a movie
Crimsonoaks chapter 3 . 4/27/2005
really good. i like how it works well as is, and yet is deeper than it seems. great job, i love ur stuff!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Amazing as always. I love how you intertwined rain with this, makes this all the more beautiful and powerful to read.

!* Noelle *!
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
very uplifint & inspirational
Crimsonoaks chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
its too bad ur not in a band, cuz i think your lyrics are good. i liked this song thingy, good job.
Chauden Nemodi chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
yay!

Nice job

Meg
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
i like this one. it is nice how u use the clouds and shit. ugh the reviews r getting sloppy now...
u-will-never-know chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
oh i like this! The words you've used are really strong, it sorta shows the strength of the storm. Thanks for all ur reviews, i really apprieciate them :D
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
what nice and cool imagry! awesomeness man! ;)
matt chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
whoa tom, you're deep. cool chorus
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I really like the chorus & well the poem overall... it was really powerful and I liked it- good comparison of anger and the storm... I like the opening to, it reminds me of "Yaoke Mae" I think "Hitori de wa tooi ashita wo" (When i'm alone, tomorrow feels far away) - anyways thanks for the review, write on!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Oh. I like this! I love the metaphor too. Awesome song!
Hawke
MagzRL chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Nice.
I really like the chorus.
The entire thing screams loneliness. The way you word it and the way you have things paragraphed somehow emphasize the words and meaning, giving them power. Great job Tom!
Magz.