Reviews for Trapped
Chris chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Hey, it's me! This story is nice. Very intriguing and I don't think I spelled that right. Anyway, don't give up! Keep on writing!
Alcaeus of Cronus chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Oh, absolutely gorgeous. I'm awe-stricken. Your story here has me hooked, and not many can do that.
I love your word choice, and the way your paragraphs so beautifully meld the thoughts and feelings of the characters with what is actually happening around them.
I also love the order in which you tell the story. A mysterious way of starting slightly off of the middle, instantly making the reader realize they're in a new world, your world. It reminds me of Fahrenheit 451. Outstanding.
All of your characters intrigue me. I love the shifters. And I love the nonchalant use of magic. It's awesome.
You know, you think alot the same as me, only in a much lighter fashion. I know EXACTLY what you mean about hating things that are too black and white. It's the same way with vampires and humans to me. Neither are good, neither are evil. They're just two opposing forces of nature fighting for dominance. It's as simple as that.
You should think more highly of yourself! Your story, so far, is the best I've read in a LONG time! You are DEFINITELY going on my favorites list. Update soon!