Reviews for Where you see the best
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Another poem of yours that makes me think of things in my past...Which is great b/c i've never read anything that expresses them like that...
Leo chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
sweet...i like it good job i know the feelin of this and really like this work!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
wow. i can so relate. somewhat. right now at this moment im not feeling the whole relating thing (only bc of recent happenings of 30 mins ago). but i know that i can relate to this. i can. :) if that made any sense at all at all. the end tho, was amazing!
"You deserve better than me
I'm just bringing you down
Why do you want to stay with me
Why do you stay around"
OMG I loved that! and to be honest, my older bro finally reallized that and disowned me... so he dont stay around anymore... lol... *cries* yeah...
again tihs review is about your poem: WELL DONE!
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
a wonderful poem. i really liked it.
Clouden3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
First off, I am so glad that you are back. I haven't heard your poetry in a week and without it this site hasn't been the same. Secondly, this poem is exactly what I missed from you. It is romantic and has an endearing message that many can relate to. Very good. Welcome back.
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
This was a great poem. I can see where the emothion comes from. Or atleast get and idea of it. Very well written. I can't wait to read more. Bies
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
this is very expressive! it's kind of like you're saying that you love the person despite their shortcomings...i'd have to agree on this one! thanks for sharing and keep writing!
p.s. i really missed you; hope you had fun out of town!
Raven Gray chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
amazing! simply amazing this is def a favorite! i can relate to this only i am not the speaker anyways keep up the great work!