Reviews for Stupid
Eirien chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I can really relate to this one. Made me think of my poems "Shards" and "A cut for each mistake". Sometimes it's harder to forgive oneself than to accept forgiveness from others. Your poems have a nice flow to them, owing to the rhyme and rhythm.
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Wow...this...is...fricking fantastic. Wow what to say...what to say? I don't know what to say. I'll just say brilliantly done, and wow...wow. I love this. Great job.
mAxTeR chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
brilliant. i like this poem. keep on writing. rnr mine too.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
very expressive! you know, i can totally relate to this one! thanks for sharing and keep writing!
p.s. this sounds like my poems "guilt", "if i could", "unknowledgeable", and "this big mouth of mine". please read them whenever you get the chance. thanks in advance!
FrozenEmber chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
I love the way it's written and can most definitely relate. Life stinks sometimes...and like me it can't make up its mind whether or not it's headed up or down. Oh well. Great poem! I'll be sure to check out some others of yours.
ember sunshowers chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wow. My heart really felt every single word of that poem. I loved it.
ADreamer'sCurse chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Very powerful poem. Gosh, this poem really struck a nerve. I hope your forgiven by your friend, and yourself! Please continue writing!