Reviews for Comfort in the Storm
Blue Devil012 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aww, that was really sweet Awesome job. :3
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Aw. It's incredibly cute.

Thank you for this little clip (Teaser as you say). oh the possibilities.

And no need for a response. Reading this is thanks enough (for any review I may give n...n)
Howler chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
good good good good. great! nice. so when ya gonna update again? you'd better soon
Iren Masot chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Finally, someone who understands the importance of grammar... it's FLAWLESS.

I loved this story. Make it longer, please. (and that last paragraph really wasn't needed.)

Other than that, nothing wrong...

*amazed*
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Aww... S'cute! I like it! Will there be more? And Sanvlach is in here! I love Sanvlach!
spunkiegirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Dragons, yea! I love dragons. And I love this story. It has a dragon, it's well written, it has a dragon, and...it has a dragon. Very good.
Ekuboryu chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Alright, before I say this I must warn you every review I ever send will be the same. My favorite things in the world are good decriptive details and good dialoge, and in this story you have both the latter and a great deal of the former. You also include good words, like reverie and oblivion... Keep up the good work
Saeger chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Aw! So cute. She sounds so young, despite only being a year behind me... I wanna read more! If these characters are in you other one, I'm reading it, too! You have a great style, merging detail, emotion, and... other things. My minds all fuzzy-like at the moment- I'm hyper on Cream Soda and Pizza.
Kaimelar Ruler of Hyarme chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I loved it, I can't wait for you to continue it. Please do.
nilo'nim'unfaray chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
i really, really enjoyed this story, please do more. i think you have the makings of a good writer. Keep it up!
Tavreynya chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I like it. You should write more, I'd like to see more of these two. Back stories... always good.
Relix chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Interesting. Even though the story needs a bit more of polishing. If you can shape up the story better in the next chapters this can be good. Keep it up! ) Ill be checking this one out ;-)