Reviews for Too Much
Aimee86 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Heey, I like this poem a lot, it's just so...how do I put it, well sad actually, but shows how couples can get in a rut...(I don't really know if that's the right word though..) anyways, thanks for reviewing my poem!
Aimee
Project Autumn chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Woah. It's times like these that I wish I could explain myself better in reviews. I just loved the irony here, and I guess it struck me so much because I know a pair of people like this. I also like how the end of the letter, or the dialog, says: "I think we see too much of each other," when the entire poem shows how they hardly see each other in person, but how the speaker is haunted by their partner's belongings. Really awesome.
finding sanity chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
i like this.. the last two lines really bring the whole thing together. r/r my new poem if you have time!
~finding sanity
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
This is definately one of your best :D
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
has a sad, lonely ring to the mudane everyday that crops into a relationship! well done, you are very talented.
lisaslife chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Very nice! But is favorite spelled correctly?
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
ouch... wow... :S i liked it but sad. wasnt expecting that!
Mistress Jakira chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I like this; it's very abstract, but so specific that you could kind of imagine you were one or the other of these people. I get the impression that this guy/girl spoken of is really careless and passive-aggressive-"Your favourite soup / Is the days special / Your favourite sandwich / Is the only one left" etc. This poem makes a big impression on me as I read it. All in all, very well-put, well-said. Great work, keep writing! ~MJ