Reviews for Ignition: I'll see you in space
Arcania chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I love it. A broad range of topics all forming together to make one story. It's awesome.
G-POP Guru chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Very impressive. I like the way it feels when spoken. It's strong, precise, and I just love it. Great message, keep it up.
A. Taylor chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
ooh. That was good. You're talented with words. I'm not good with poetry. You're lucky! _ I looked through some of your other works as well. You're really, really good.
yanu chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
All your poems seem like song lyrics to me, like I just want to pick up a microphone and scream them till the whole world listens. Yes, nice, nice job.
fxc
April Thursday
APersonAndAHalf chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This poem is amazing. With poems as good and as long as this, I always wonder how long they took to write...
~A. Person
Lazerponies chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
amazing. more than amazing. usually i cant read long things, but it sucked me in and i was riveted to the screen, unable to break away. just... amazing.
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I like. It's thought provocing (i know i just spelled that wrong) its really cool.
A New Testament chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
hmm, you make it see easy to surmise human existance, but you also make the concept seem sad. Weather you really ment to, you added a hopeless touch to mankind... I donno. I can't begin to understand why we are here or what is really true or not, but I know that for some God is more that a representation of hope... Consider this a complementary review since you got me thinkin.
lalamushu chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
damn...you just continue to amaze me. bravo!
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
was deep and not very long to have been filled with all those topics.
EasilyForgotten16 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Your such a great writer...Its such a good poem and you express your views very well. Feel free to email me!
Alexa A.K.A Lexington
Whichever you perfer
Absolute Perfection chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
this is realy impresive. It has a very strong voice. Although i'm no poet.
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
You politely asked me to review your story, and although I don't care for begging authors, I'll review one of your works.
All of your works are part of the Poetry genre, one that I never particularly cared for. I never understood the passion that some writers could find in the simple poetic lines, but perhaps that is why I am not a poet.
As for your poetry, I have read three, your three most recent. I do not know much about poetry, but I do know that in order for poems to be rythmic they must have just that - rythm. Each line must have the correct syllables and go with the line after that. However, that's only textbook, and I daresay I don't know one person who actually follows that.
What your poems lack in rythm they make up for in capability. In your poems you can see that the author's mind is wise and capable of large, complicated thoughts, and simply wants the world to see through her eyes, even if just for a small while.
Works for me. If there is any poetry I have a fondness for, it would be poetry with opinions, and metaphores. Lots of opinions and metaphores. And that is this poem.
RatherFresh chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
ahh! this is great.. i don't even know what to say. fantastic voice, great word choice.. this is going on my favorite's.
~eRicA~
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wow...this is amazing! I love the feeling behind it, and the language...just wow. You’re an awesome poet!