Reviews for That's What Friends Are For
Evan-Cora chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
I think its great. ;) i like it.
Syluna of Pyrdegin chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
That's an awesome surprise ending. You described the homeless man crashing into the car quite well. Why didn't he go to a hospital, I wonder? I wonder what's gonna happen to him! Is he gonna end up in jail, or what? Wonderfully done.
Hero4Hire chapter 2 . 7/11/2004
Wow! Cool twist at the end. Really gory in some parts, but I couldn't stop reading. Your stories rock!
karen t chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
that was really good but i need more you just left me hanging.
TesubCalle chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
HA HA HA !
That's *so* rich. Totally unexpected ending. Both these guys deserve 'moron of the year' awards.
Highly amusing tale, slave, good job.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Like the reviewer before me, I, too, had a feeling that the 'mystery man' was Jack (not that it matters). However, I'm puzzled: this isn't the end, is it? Rather a curious spot to end the tale, Steve making a call...unless we're to imply something sinister from that call...in which case I guess it could end there...
(What is rather interesting for me about this story is that I'm currently working on a story with a similar theme of a cheating spouse...Must be that 'great minds think alike' thing, right? *grin* )
Malicious Scars chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
::Applaudes on another job well done:: I loved the commradery between these characters. At first I thought Jack was the "mystery man" but I liked your ending better. I'm crazy about your twisty plot lines. I almost wish there was a second chapter to this.. ((::Pokes::)) Anyway great job.
**Scars**