Reviews for What's in a Name?
gopie chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Oh my god; eww eww men in bikinis. Now that is a vision that will haunt me 're so cool. The name thing was smart; it got me all confused I had to read slower to get it in my head.I liked every scene of it and all the conversations were nicely done. Very amusing story.
A.A-H.L chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
You have a way of throwing humor into the strangest of places and situations. I liek that. I'm not very much of a joker or anything but I love reading your stories.
Laughing Fountain chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Poor Joe. Loved it yet again!
KombatKaT chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
It was hilarious, I love how creative this story is. I hope you write a sequel! Go Sir Tanly!
FlameFrost chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Well what is in a name u retard why dont u go suck your mom or u could read good fiction like the light of darkness hahahahaha and im best friends with the author and your not!
fearphobic chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
haha, that was hilarious! *4 thumbs up*
Echo Albarn chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Drawn here by a loathsome sense of perpetual boredom at 2:30 in the morning, combined with not wanting to sack out for the next day's classes led me to peruse my ff.n reviews for the first time in several months. And there, I came across a review for the first thing I ever wrote, though I released it much later. One review. And she actually liked it. I personally don't, but, looking back on it as well as having read this story, I can see the similarities. But anyway. On to the review. It doesn't suck. That is always the first thing in my mind when reviewing a story; does it suck or not? However, it, as well as my works (something that I am trying to mend in my later works), suffers from a lack of description and scene-setting. Though light and somewhat punny, the humor is rather spot-on. Character development could be dealt with a little more, likewise the argument leading up to the coinflip. On the technical side, the formatting could be altered slightly, just so it's not . all the way down. Also, there were a few minor misspellings, most notably "Suzan" for "Susan". On the whole, though, a good fic, and far above average for this hive of evil.
child of shadowswho can't sign in and is glaring an ff.n as she types this chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
hehehe. look at me, i'm laughing. you have this sarcastic/sardonic thing going which i LOVE. (i'm forever making sarcastic comments in class. teachers have to hate me.) the idea of the backwards kingdom is creative and very funny. the idea of billie being a unisex name and the problems it caused is very intertaining. Rick's a prick, great pun by the way, even if it took me a while to get. Lillian rules. Joe has potentionl and a smart ass. in all, a great story.
Tobias Darkwalker.and I forgot to sign in chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
That was one of THE FUNNIEST things I have ever read. Keep up the good work. Write more! I'll be waiting for the sequel...if you write one that is. :)
Jedeye13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
That was one of the funniest things I have ever read. I couldn't stop[ laughing. Sir Tanly, now that's funny. Keep up the good work and I'm putting you on my favorite author's list.