Reviews for Haiku collection: Friendship
Imagination Complex chapter 28 . 4/26/2012
I actually think this is really good. Anyone can gain immense strength to protect something they love, and this shows it. The lines are broken in just the right place to let each phrase mean many things., Like one I've done. I like this.
Erlkoenigin chapter 29 . 5/6/2008
Das ist ein sehr schöner Zyklus. Am besten gefallen mir Nr.1 (teapot), 7 (Flower), 9 (Pearl), 10 (Wind), 16 (Silence) und 29 (Present), aber eigentlich muss man die Haikus hintereinander lesen. Dann ergibt sich eine schöne Steigerung von der Anwesenheit der Abwesenden bis zu den Gedichten der Freundin, die du angeregt hast.
bahaghari chapter 29 . 7/24/2006
another beautiful piece.
bahaghari chapter 27 . 7/24/2006
ah, so the acceptance of the gift is enough... that's kind.
bahaghari chapter 26 . 7/24/2006
beautiful.
bahaghari chapter 25 . 7/24/2006
i agree. can feel what you are saying in this haiku.
bahaghari chapter 22 . 7/24/2006
there's always something good in forgiveness.
bahaghari chapter 11 . 7/24/2006
of course, a pearl... literally. but who knows. finishing this poem interrogatively gives it mystery, like a guessing game directed at the reader.
bahaghari chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
typo error: second line. that's supposed to be can't, as how i understand your haiku.
bahaghari chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
This haiku shows how you value friendships - you compared it to a pearl... to get a pearl, you have to dive the sea... pearls are precious.
bahaghari chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
i like the drama here. the imagery focuses on the eyes, which is tearful. the emotion is vivid yet mysterious-was it happiness that made those eyes cry? was it loneliness? was it pain?

hauntingly beautiful.
bahaghari chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
"all your tales are songs"loved the line.
bahaghari chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
tears often move us, soft-hearted ones.
bahaghari chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
that's what are remembrances/memories for... let not the people away from us be forgotten.

nice haiku.
Ygg chapter 29 . 4/25/2006
The last two lines are AWESOME! Very powerful words combined with gorgeous imagery.. what else does one need to concoct a brilliant poem?
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »