Reviews for Sanguine
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
wonderful piece! dark, full of angst and emotions, well conveyed. the imagery and diction is awesome, so vivid'y descriptive. i like this a lot. and personally, obsidian is one of my favorite word. :) anyway, well written, and i can totally relate. He is the only one i can find true comfort in, the only escape from this living hell, escape from myself. it's good to know that He loves us despite the things we do and think. great job on this piece!
Getuie chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I'm standing in agreement with some of Eirien's last words in her review. We're far, but we're here. Standing in prayer and longing to support you. A beautiful poem... but the sorrow of it brought me close to tears.
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I heard about you from Hail the Warrior and decided to check you out... I love your writings... beautiful yet haunting... wanna read more but on vacation... Hope to see you soon...
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
A real masterpiece, you have shaped your pain into a rare gem of overpowering effect. While the diction and expression of this is ravishing, a tapestry of perfectly awesome images such as "ebony veils shroud my mind" or "obsidian nightmare", my first and foremost reaction still is that my heart goes out tremendously to you, this poem brings tears to my eyes. I am praying for you, my friend, at this horrible time. Wish there was more I could do, but know at least that you are loved and remembered, even by strangers on the internet who only know you through your poetry. *big hug*