Reviews for Song of Silence
Lost in the Funhouse chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
This was very good- it made me cringe at the gory parts which is good! I see so many things when I read your poems- they're like picture books! Heh. Write more! I demand you!
Shadowed Mind chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
this was a beautiful poem. i especially liked the line 'What happened to the days when our hearts were pure?' as that can be applied to our society today as well as war. i really loved this poem. and on the da vinci code...i saw that in your profile that you liked it...i guess that book has raised some conflicting opinions...the ending left too much to think about for me personally...keep writing. lotsa luv, shadowed mind
BrokenDreamsAtMidnight13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Awesome use of imagery. Gotta love the blood and guts! Keep writing ur awesome!
~~Peace~~
}-
Black CrystaI chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Nice writing, and really good descriptions.
mythdreamer chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Powerful. thats all I can say. I LOVE it. it states every thing I hate about war movies! lol. very good, filled with emotion, i think.
Anarane G.
Yaaru chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Woa... this is GOOD. Probably the best of the poems you have posted so far. Very...vivid... and a bit gory, but very, very well done.
I liked (I guess 'liked' is the wrong word, but you know what I mean) the imagry associated with the bodies/war as well, it made if feel more 'real' than a lot of poems. Less of a dream like quality anyway. So yeah, but...well done!
Redemption-Moon chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
yeah. I like your poem a lot and i must say that your descriptions are really quite good but there are a few (don't worry just one or two) words that were either mispelled or misused but otherwise - cheers!
jester on the sideline chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
...morbid! lol! do you really need the line about the inspiration though?
Meg Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
"Fools, said I, you do not know/ Silence like a cancer grows . . . " Err, sorry, little Simon & Garfunkel popped into mind. I like this piece, it's darkly lyrical.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
this must be a very cool history teacher indeed. no use talking about mine *sigh* Very very well written, even though some of the graphic bits made me cringe a bit, but i liked it!
And the last line just capped it all off so nicely. Well done!