Reviews for Sympathy for the Damned
Subbie chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
that's pretty good! I encourage you.
xbluxmoonx chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Omg, this is very very very good. you describe everything so well. :-D i'll definitely have to read more on later!
lookingwest chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
i like, and it's impressing. i like your ideas the best of all with all of the releams.
Emmanuel K. Quartey chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
As always, I'll be frank. I liked this chapter a bit less than the first one because of two things, firstly is the beginning, where we find Carl hurtling through darkness. I found the narrative drawn out rather than entertaining. The second downer was where Feor comes out to say, "I'm a vampire." (or something along those lines). It lacks the subtlity which make chapter one so rivetting.
What I *did* like was the author's note ( the bit about death belonging to usa all caught my attention for some reason. Can I use it as a quote? I love your Anita Blake one's, by the way. I've only read Guilty Pleasures, though.), the bit where Carl exclaims ,"You bit me! Twice!" (it must be the understatement of the millenium) and the very last sentence where the shadow sniffs the airand glides away. It had me thinking, uh-oh, here comes trouble.
N.B.: So soory for not reviewing earlier. I tried but it didn't go through for some reason.
Emmanuel K. Quartey chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I liked the descriptions. I didn't know there were so many ways to talk about death and decay without sounding monotonous. The name 'Feor' is also catchy. I'm looking forward to more. It shows promise. This goes to my favourite's page.
Sapphire Mirage chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Hm pretty good. Check some of my work out. Maybe we could collaborate sometime.
Twisted Jokers chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Lot of action. Pretty cool! Keep writing!
xXShattered ButterflyXx