Reviews for Angel Love
Grape chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This is an interesing chapter and a really nice beginning to the story..! It's really understandable..and well..it flows easily..so pos the next chapter soon!
Eiji Tunsinagi chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
AH! I havent reviewed any stories (including yours) in a long time. Okay. To begin. I'm going to start review...now. THIS IS COOL! I like the personality-
but where the rest? Keep it comin
Kitzophrenic chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Hey, sorry about the reviewage delay. I've been having some frustrating computer problems. Y'know, the type that causes one to burn down retirement homes and such madness.
But, let's keep it relevant, ne?
I think the paragraph spacing has been mentioned, but I can get over that. This is an interesting idea. 'Love was a thankless job' - I like that concept, yeah. I think perhaps you should've approached the machine gun idea with an actual stration. Give it a little oomph, a little action. This Angel of Love thing has been done to , but I like the unique spin you seem to be putting on this. 'With a twist' does seem to be the saying du jour with this fic.
The Angel of Love being a disgruntled gun-carrier. A guy after my own heart. _ Since l'amour is something associated with fluff and happiness, having ice be a big part of this chapter was ironic. Irony is a good thing. Yep. It is. *nods emphatically*
Okay, I think I've covered the basics, but I just wish the chapter was a touch longer. Draw it out, add some more detail, and it'll be even better. Keep with the writing! It's good stuff!
-Kit
P.S. - thanks for the reviews. They're always appreciated. XD
The book club chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
not bad! well done..continue...lol
The Alien from Uranus chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This turned out to be even more interesting than I thought it'd be. You need to work on paragraph spacing, though. If you only put one space in between your paragraphs when you type it, for some reason the website skips over the spacing. Try putting two spaces in between the paragraphs next time. Anyway, good plot so far.
~Straight from Uranus~