Reviews for Irish Coast
Lost in the Funhouse chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Agayn! Agayn! Heh. I remember I read this poem a long time ago but I never got around to reviewing it. When I first read it I thought she had left the soldier but then she WAS waiting for him! (Warm, fuzzy feeling) Ahh.. I love it
like a lover chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
hey, sorry i haven't reviewed your work in a while... i totally meant to but i've been kinda busy. anyways! on with the reviewing!

this was so sweet. i really loved it. i really liked the line, "her voice teased his mind", i though that was really pretty. i guess if i were to give you a little advice on your poems i'd say... (be warned, i'm terrible at giving constructive critisicm)..re-read your poems before you post them. i think i saw a few spelling mistakes in this one, but i could be wrong. either way, this was so good! your poetry sounds really professional.

your number one fan,(lol)

-emalina
Terachi Kaishaku chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Your poetry is beautiful. Just the mere mention of Ireland gives me an incredible longing for it... as does your poem. Good job, and keep writing!
~Kai
LuthienLuin chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Aaw, this brings such a warm fuzzy feeling to me, being both Irish and a hopeless romantic. It is absorbing with a catching pace. Very good! And thanks for your review!
Black CrystaI chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
This is a really good poem. _
mythdreamer chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
aw! you cant DO that to me! your getting to my romantic side. I LOVE IT! warriors and valor and the waiting love at home! OI! YOU. ARE. GOOD. there is nothing I can say more!
anarane G.
Yaaru chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Aww! That's so sweet! And really quite good... has a very ballad like feel to it. _ Very nicely done, and keep up the good work!
Yaaru
jester on the sideline chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I thought it was really good...and uhh...yeah! lol!
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
I loved this poem. The Irish coast was a perfect setting. It has everything best of all love waiting for true love and not giving up hope.