Reviews for Apartment 217
TechEmpath1 chapter 10 . 9/4/2004
Wow...Jay is kinda crazy and spontaneous isn't he? Short, but wonderful part, or chapter. How come they can't be back there? And why did he choose to run?
Can't wait for more.
TechEmpath1 chapter 9 . 8/22/2004
Here I hoped we'd get a chapter. I got my hopes up for nothing, lol. I'm glad you left us a note. I really can't wait for more. I absolutely love this story. *waits not-so-patiently for ch 9*
TechEmpath1 chapter 8 . 8/5/2004
I love this story! I think I may be falling in love with Jay, just as Cassidy is. This is so amazing. I can't wait for an update!
Don't want to chapter 8 . 8/5/2004
cute story.. keep up the good work.. upload another chapter soon kais?
silverheart121 chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
great chapter
here's a tip and i don't mean to sound all "tip worthy" but yeah
you seem to be rushing when you write. Take your time. this is your story, and you let it out at your own pace. I noticed you're writing this from a narrator's standpoint. So that means that you know what is in both cassidy's mind and jay's mind. This gives you liscense to explain what they're thinking. You don't have to consider this, but it would make a stronger plot and richer dialogue.
silverheart121 chapter 4 . 7/3/2004
good chapter my friend...indeed a good chapter
silverheart121 chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
good chapter...check for spelling and grammar manually because you're missing some
silverheart121 chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
great chapter...i'd be freaked out if a guy had my cell phone number that i hadn't given to him...but thats just me
silverheart121 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
ok great job so far...i await the next chapter...word of advice...each time a new person speaks, its a new paragraph...ie you press enter when you type it...it makes it neater and easier to read and people will take it more seriously...great job!