Reviews for Dragon
Lost in the Funhouse chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I never think much about dragons and that made this a really new and exciting poem to read. I liked the part about reshaping Earth's bones. It made me giggle.
BrokenDreamsAtMidnight13 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I love you! Hehe. You are awesome. I love the rhyming and I love dragons!I Mean come on I watch Dragon Tails because I like dragons. YOu should too. Its cool. " Dragon tails. Dragon tails. its almost time for dragon tales. come along take my hand. lets all go to dragon land." ok Im okay dont ask me how i remember that but i do. ne way back to beautiful stuff.I love you imagery and i live everything i dont know what to say except lets all go to Dragon Land! Hehe. Sorry but i had to do that.
~ Peace ~
Black CrystaI chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Very creative. Good job.
mythdreamer chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
wow. thats good. (i love dragons) I have always like that style. it has a very real fealing to it, unlike some poems. it has got a bit of choppyness, I wouldnt change a bit of it (youll get some people that will tell you to). but sometimes if you just use the same words, rearaged, it makes a smoother read. however, I am not telling you to chage it. its wonderful. I like it. (its better than my own, I think)
write more! Ill come read them. ;)
Anarane G.
SatiSteph chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Nice...rhyming poems are often really hard and you did a good job here.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
is this a repost? I really can't remember reading this before so here goes: interesting poem, since i don't think i've read another one about dragons like this one. Great work- good use of imagery by the way. : )
Yaaru chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
This is really good! And I love the concept... good imagry as well.
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Hmm, nice, describes differnt types of dragons at once.