Reviews for Come at Midnight
Clouded and Instincts chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Looks interesting
fall chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
looks pretty good so far, it just needs an update.
Valkyre chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Aww dont they make a cute couple
o.O.o.Emmett.Is.Mine.o.O.o chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
It's been years since you updated. Is this story dead?

Skweek out...
Ally chapter 3 . 1/23/2006
Woah! This story's amazing! You HAVE to update soon! *wink* can't wait to read more!
Breanna muffin chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
What the heck are you waiting for, update!
somone chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
OMG! You are such a good writer. I am in LOVE with this story. you have absolutely got to update soon, or I will die. Seriously. Please update soon? Again, this is an awesome story!
jokarynn chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
Great job...I really love the plot. You have awsome characters...should totally become a writer someday...could you update? Please? It would make me really happy. I LOVE htis story. Update ASAP!
jokarynn chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This was interesting...don't have time to keep reading, but hopefully i'll finish the next chapters in a few days. It sounds like you need to change your summary a bit...is that really what the whole story's about? anyway, i gtg, update if you haven't finished the story!
Jen chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
I got confused with the whold camera part, but wow. Great idea. It's so...seductive. Keep it up.
TheWhiteBandit chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
great story... i love it so far... i hope u post soon...
xtearsx chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
so far so good! i liike the story!
Autumn-Crystal chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
Impressive Magz. I felt sorry for Alexander in the begining, and I agree with Marie. There is nothing wrong with being a 26-year-old virgin.
somethingwithatail chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
sheesh.. talk about a lady killer... literally... hm. Reading this reminded me why I'll never write a story outside of fanfic... I SUCK COMPARED TO YOU! This is REALLY REALLY great stuff magz... And... *gasp* *wink* it doesn't have that much to do with sex... yet... :D This is really good magz.. also.. did i ever tell you that you're REALLY good at evil yet wonderful cliffies? 'cus ya are... big time...I did find ONE typo! can you believe it! I found a typo... where you ask... uh... well... heh... :D?Ok... so I don't actually remember *where* the typo was... BUT! I do remember that you used "to" instead of "too". So, not that bad!btw... I want Alexander... He seems...HOT! all caps and 3 t's! HOT! just like that. HOT! okay.. I'll stop now... :DI love how you didn't use the cliche stuff about vampires. and also how you let the reader know he was a vampire without actually saying it for a while... I know that can be really hard to do.. I've tried doing things like that in my 'stories' and it never sounds right. Yours flows so well. Seriously... your writing has improved TREMENDOUSLY (please excuse spelling if it's wrong) since the last time I read your work... and that's sayin' something... Your stories were already great for someone our age to write.. now, they're GREAT for someone any age/experience to .. I love the suggestion to you magz... Is stop posting on this site.. and get this published for real! You could earn mucho dinero on this story. So... I say.. either get this published asap (and sign my copy please) or UPDATE NOW!

Your best bud (that you want to share your earnings as a famous writer with), ~*~Sammy~*~
somethingwithatail chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
First of all... Allo, Magz! How's it goin'? I'm reviewing!... and this is a version/part of the story that I haven't read yet... It's interesting... I really like it. It's probably a good thing that you didn't show Ms. Gedeon *this* part of the story tho... heh... *that* would be ... interesting... Second... I'm leavin' a long review... which means that you shouldn't include me in your thingamajiggy... ya know what I mean? ... I still have one (?) more chapter to review?anyway... this one is great... I have to say... that cliffie is one of the best I've seen in a while... It's *that* good. Is this gunna be a full novel-sized story? Or novelette? or just short story? oh well.. guess I'll find out!

Your Best Bud in the world (that you really want to exempt from your female genecide even if you don't know it yet),

~*~Sammy~*~