Reviews for Just to get you back
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Wow this is something that i've done to someone and its excatly how i felt after it was all said and done... Your an amazing writter...
nesy chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I liked it so 's really sad.
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
This was really well written and I can relate in so many ways. I can't wait to read more of your work. Please keep it coming. Bies
Clouden3 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Man, Felicia this is so good, it almost made me cry. I just got out of that kinda situation and I feel almost the same way. I really like your writing, this is too good.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
this is very heartfelt...except i had a minor problem with the line "The price I paid for losing you, was a price too high to pay"...it sounded a little too redundant. you could have maybe replaced the second "price" with something like "fortune" or something like that. anyway it's just my opinion; please don't let it rock your boat!
however, i do like the rhyme scheme as well as the choices of words that you used to portray your emotions within the poem! you've definitely got a special kind of talent here. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
p.s. thanks for your reviews on my latest poems!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
*mumbles at the forced log-in* argh... lol! mkay: great poem! i enjoyed it. hurts when you lose sm1 and you really need them but they arent there. bites. poems great though!