Reviews for Not for Me
Moi chapter 30 . 4/8
:O Whaaaaaaaat?! Ok firstly thanks so much for keeping this story here, because so many popular authors took down their stories that yours is one of the only finished stories with over 1000 reviews that hasn't been removed from FP. It's been an incredible read, with great, relatable, imperfect characters who lots of readers can empathise with. So yeah, you deserve all the reviews you got, and your work is awesome! But the ending just left me... Speechless? Flabbergasted? Upset? I don't know. It is very unexpected, and I know you said it at the beginning, but I still thought there was going to be a happy ending. The kind where they get together. But hey, I guess closure is better than nothing :) Plus, it's hour story and you choose how it ends xD I like the unpredictability of the ending though. And I'm gonna pretend in my head that Dave and Lexi get together - or at least see each other again, like Dave said. They make a great couple! Anyway, I could probably rant on about how awesome your characters are, Andrew, Kane and her hilarity etc but you're probably not even going to see this since you wrote this aaaages ago! So that's it really :D But on the off-chance that you are reading this, I just wanna tell you that you are an amazing person for giving us this incredible read, and I wish you good luck with whatever you're doing right now .
Moi
LizBiz2029 chapter 30 . 4/6
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! You CANNOT end here! No! You cannot end like this, with the most horrible ending in the world! Dave and Lexia were meant to be together! This is not fair! I'm crying right now. CRYING. Where is there happy ending?! Why did Andrew have to die?! Why didn't you make them at least exchange emails or SOMETHING. PLEASE. I CAN'T GO ON WITH AN ENDING LIKE THIS. You need to write a different one! Seriously. You don't say ANYTHING about what happens to Kane, or Christine, or Mark. You don't say what happens to Lexia's family! You don't say what freaking schools Lexia and Dave go to now! KEEP WRITING. MAKE A SEQUEL. Goshdang it, why must you torture me like this?! I know its been 8 years, but you have to rewrite this story or at least make a sequel! That was a terrible ending! Andrew dying was so abrupt! ARGHHHH!

Okay, sorry about my rant. I'm sorry if it made you feel bad or anything. But I just wanted to say that this was an amazing story and that I probably will be depressed if you don't continue their story. Thank you, at least, for having Dave wish that he'll see Lexia again. And, of course, since his first wish came true and their are no such things as coincidences (I believe everything happens for a reason) they will probably end up with each other in the end. It's just that there are so many heartbreaks and so many cracked loves that I feel like I can't deal with this one. I've just grown so attached to the idea that Dave and Lexia belong together... Anyway, I still want to say that this was an amazing story and I will always be waiting for a sequel. You have amazing ideas, and your writing style is pretty cool (I love writing, so... :D)

I really hope you read this review. XD Peace!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
Hi I've never written a review for a story and I know this story was published a couple of years ago but I just wanted to say WOW. In the beginning I would have never guessed that this story would have such an impact on me. It taught me lessons about family, relationships and that I should value the bond that I have with my close friends. So this story was amazing in my opninion... but you lied... and you hurt me. I know that's a weird thing to say but you wrote that nobody would die. So I stayed optimistic... until the end.. maybe it was all a nightmare. But now that I have finished the story I can tell you that you are truly an amazing writer and I know that it had to happen but it still hurts... there aren't many stories that can make me cry... but maybe it's because I can relate to the bond that Andrew and Lexia share that it hurt so much. Just wanted to say thank you for writing this story... but please remove that post that says nobody will die... it gives people false hope. Truly an amazing story
RosaSilvermist chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
Oh my God. This story is just...wow! I don't even know how to describe it...it's great! I kinda wished there was more of Cason though. Great story!
HappyButDissapoi chapter 30 . 11/27/2014
First of all, love the story. Congrats on a completely original ending. However, just saying, you lied... in chapter 14, titled chapter 13, you say: "2. Does this story have sad ending? Um…it depends on how you interpret a "sad" ending. No one's going to die."
Clearly, that's not true. Granted, I love the story, but this made me immensely sad.
mendyourheart242 chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
I love this story SO MUCH 3 3
You really described the personalities of the characters really well (And Lexia is so alike with me so I can relate to her)
Greatly used vocabularies and I can really relate to the feelings of the characters
Really REALLY sweet story (It made me fangirl very much)
But this story made me wanna cry really SO MUCH, it's so freaking sad that Dave and Lexia didn't get together in the end (Also especially because the death of Andrew... QAQ)
But I have one question, does Lexia like Dave?
Nevertheless, I really really love this story, so please write more stories (But with happy endings pleaseee
JowieGirl chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
I did not mind that the characters were cliché, but the story REALLY affected me. Especially toward the end, I really cried so much. I commend you for giving some realism, that some stories don't have that perfect and super happy ending.
Although there were some words that were stuck together (no spaces between them), I REALLY enjoyed your writing style. It wasn't too narrative, which is sometimes the problem of some writers online.
I wonder, though, what happened to Kane after? Did Kayla finally let go of her anger towards Lexia? What happened to Lexia's family? Sometimes, leaving some mysteries is the magical part of a story. It makes the readers think and form their own conclusion. But as a reader, I suffer from these unanswered questions that arise from story endings.
BRAVO for this story and to you!
MyHeart's4Above chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Omgosh...Lexia is being so mean to Dave. I am like her, a loner, but still, I probably would be a bit more understanding of Dave. Then again, if I was in her shoes I would not see his side of the story or POV. Anyhoo...hopefully things change.
MyHeart's4Above chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
I know this was updated so long ago, and hopefully you read this. I am touched and shocked by your story. I am exactly, EXACTLY, to a tee, like Lexia. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for you writing this about a lonely girl and not glamourizing it or making Lexie all of a sudden strong and confident and perfect (blech, hate unrealistic characters). This chapter did it for me...I shed tears. Everything she said ( her secret) and what everyone told her, that was me. Exactly. Anyways, thanks again. I hope to find friends in the future, and I hope to learn how to keep them, as well as hope to build up my virtually non-existent self esteem. God Bless You!

P.s- This story also is very funny. You are hilarious, thanks for making me crack up and snort...have not done that in a long time towards any stories.
MudbloodPride chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
My heart broke into a million Itty bitty pieces THANKS A LOT FOR THAT
Oh god.
You really did pull a Jodi picoult on us all didn't you :'(
Sigh.
It was lovely. A lovely read.
Y u do such things
Let me go cry now.
tflidel chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
Ohhh... this really hit me.
ConeGriffin chapter 30 . 7/12/2014
Ohhhhhhh...
You played with the feels there.

Good writing.

-Cone
ashika chapter 30 . 5/29/2014
I m sorry to say this but I m definitely regreting wasting my 5 hours over this story. It was started with differnt promise but ended up having so many unfinished characters u took in between or started with. So many unwanted pages filled with unnecessary conversation with bad ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
What is bronzer?!
Anyway this is so good :)
ajachowder1 chapter 30 . 5/4/2014
After chapter 29 I was like "WHAT! HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THAT!" but after that epilogue I feel much more content. This really was a great story, I truly loved it. :3
4,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »