Reviews for Not for Me
augmentedDREAMS chapter 30 . 2/1
I loved this story! Really did. But I had somewhat mixed feelings about the ending. I mean, I completely understand Lexia not wanting to be with Dave because she doesn't return his feelings and tjat she wants to be self-reliant first. I actually love that! Stories never address that. I also loved that Dave was attracted to Lexia's character and not her looks. Too long I've read stories abiut main characters who're supposedly wallflowers with lots of angst but the all the stories are based on a superficial looks and finding love. YOUR STORY actually concentrated on Lexia's character development. And I LOVED THAT!

But I still felt bad abour Dave, you know. But I can't help that. I can juat hope that these two fictional characters do actually find love in each other.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/20
Holy crap that actually made me cry.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
Aww this is so sad. It was a really great story too and extremely well written. However there were a couple of unresolved points. For example...why was Kayla always so mean? We never did find out what happened to her. Also I was just wondering - this story focuses on Dave and Lexia for almost the entirety and then at the end it switches to something completely different. This is a little odd. :/ Maybe do write a sequel but great job here. I definitely didn't guess the ending! you are a great writer!
lukas10 chapter 30 . 11/7/2015
When i reached chapter 14 I realized something. This is the second time I read this story. And its the seconds time i fall in loce with it and got my heart broken. I cried like a baby, i must confess. Certainly, the way you develope Lexia... she's the real deal. I gt her. Andrew... god. I fell for him, hard. And well, i just had to say it. Good story. I don't remember if i ever wrote a review on this ... anyway. I love it. I would sof buy a copy of this if it was printed.
M
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
love it!
leavesfallingup chapter 30 . 8/29/2015
An interesting and unexpected ending. To be truthful, it is more realistic than the idea that suddenly everything would be fine and that they would start dating. Andrew's story was sad. It is always tragic when a person dies young... when so much of what life could be is lost.

Thanks for writing this beautiful story.
annayh44 chapter 30 . 8/21/2015
Andrew. . .I like this guy so much but didnt knew he will die all of sudden. .it was painful. .I love Lexie & Andrew Be Couple. .I dont like dave..not untill this last chapter. .I just hope in story without even written here. I know they endup marrying. . Ah what about Cason lol. .he just admit he had crush on her. but I will support Dave & Lexie. . . . .WoW this story from all teenage to mature way. .I feel like i lived there. .u know i want read more . .the story not end yet never
annayh44 chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
Hahahahahaha Jee This Chapter was hillarious. . .Kim & Dave. .lol That would be so WEIRD. .Like Really Really Really W.E.I.R.D xDDD it was so funny to see Dave the one who act confusing . .I wish I always get to see Lexia like that . .She was damn good ! I loveeeeeee this Chapter so much. .
OscarJLaw chapter 30 . 8/19/2015
lord I cried so much over Andrew's is so fked up

and also I hope Dave and Lexia end up together

he clearly loves her a lot
mandy96 chapter 30 . 8/18/2015
Whaaat noooooooo! The ending was so abrupt! So sad that Andrew died ): but I did like the development of Lexia's character throughout the story and also the fact that Lexia didn't suddenly fall in love with Dave and stayed true to herself, even if he liked her. Great story!
Amanda
CranesFlyHighOvertheSky chapter 30 . 8/12/2015
Wow. I actually logged in to review this story (that's saying a lot, considering I'm quite a lazy person when it comes to reviewing other people's work). First off, thanks for writing this (it must have been a lot of work, so kudos to you for that). Usually I don't read works that are this long (mainly because I'm always preoccupied with other activities and rarely have any free time), but this story actually managed to hold my attention to the very end (a.k.a. it was very captivating). Yes, the plot was a little cliche at times, but at the same time, it was not the typical, hackneyed the-main-girl-gets-the-guy-in-less-than-two-chapters kind of story, one of the factors that motivated me to finish your story (I mean, you killed Andrew, and Lexia sort of abandoned Dave, who had to cope with his feelings...alone). Sure, there were trivial grammatical errors in the first few chapters, but your diction and sentence structures actually improved as the story progressed. I hope you continue to pursue writing because you clearly have the talent to do so. Anyway, I'm done rambling. Great job with this story and thanks for sharing it with everyone.
Fobbster chapter 28 . 7/13/2015
Oh my god you-
D:
LoveoBloom chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
The world is just so unfair
I am glad there is a sequel, love the story
Guest chapter 30 . 5/19/2015
I'm speechless...all i can to say is that this story is refreshing, surprising, peaceful and incredible..anymore will be insulting because this one speaks for itself..i'm super duper glad that i came across and read it...thank you author
Lazerkat chapter 27 . 5/1/2015