Reviews for Not for Me
lukas10 chapter 30 . 11/7
When i reached chapter 14 I realized something. This is the second time I read this story. And its the seconds time i fall in loce with it and got my heart broken. I cried like a baby, i must confess. Certainly, the way you develope Lexia... she's the real deal. I gt her. Andrew... god. I fell for him, hard. And well, i just had to say it. Good story. I don't remember if i ever wrote a review on this ... anyway. I love it. I would sof buy a copy of this if it was printed.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6
love it!
leavesfallingup chapter 30 . 8/29
An interesting and unexpected ending. To be truthful, it is more realistic than the idea that suddenly everything would be fine and that they would start dating. Andrew's story was sad. It is always tragic when a person dies young... when so much of what life could be is lost.

Thanks for writing this beautiful story.
annayh44 chapter 30 . 8/21
Andrew. . .I like this guy so much but didnt knew he will die all of sudden. .it was painful. .I love Lexie & Andrew Be Couple. .I dont like dave..not untill this last chapter. .I just hope in story without even written here. I know they endup marrying. . Ah what about Cason lol. .he just admit he had crush on her. but I will support Dave & Lexie. . . . .WoW this story from all teenage to mature way. .I feel like i lived there. .u know i want read more . .the story not end yet never
annayh44 chapter 11 . 8/20
Hahahahahaha Jee This Chapter was hillarious. . .Kim & Dave. .lol That would be so WEIRD. .Like Really Really Really W.E.I.R.D xDDD it was so funny to see Dave the one who act confusing . .I wish I always get to see Lexia like that . .She was damn good ! I loveeeeeee this Chapter so much. .
OscarJLaw chapter 30 . 8/19
lord I cried so much over Andrew's is so fked up

and also I hope Dave and Lexia end up together

he clearly loves her a lot
mandy96 chapter 30 . 8/18
Whaaat noooooooo! The ending was so abrupt! So sad that Andrew died ): but I did like the development of Lexia's character throughout the story and also the fact that Lexia didn't suddenly fall in love with Dave and stayed true to herself, even if he liked her. Great story!
CranesFlyHighOvertheSky chapter 30 . 8/12
Wow. I actually logged in to review this story (that's saying a lot, considering I'm quite a lazy person when it comes to reviewing other people's work). First off, thanks for writing this (it must have been a lot of work, so kudos to you for that). Usually I don't read works that are this long (mainly because I'm always preoccupied with other activities and rarely have any free time), but this story actually managed to hold my attention to the very end (a.k.a. it was very captivating). Yes, the plot was a little cliche at times, but at the same time, it was not the typical, hackneyed the-main-girl-gets-the-guy-in-less-than-two-chapters kind of story, one of the factors that motivated me to finish your story (I mean, you killed Andrew, and Lexia sort of abandoned Dave, who had to cope with his feelings...alone). Sure, there were trivial grammatical errors in the first few chapters, but your diction and sentence structures actually improved as the story progressed. I hope you continue to pursue writing because you clearly have the talent to do so. Anyway, I'm done rambling. Great job with this story and thanks for sharing it with everyone.
Impractical Practicality chapter 28 . 7/13
Oh my god you-
LoveoBloom chapter 30 . 6/14
The world is just so unfair
I am glad there is a sequel, love the story
Guest chapter 30 . 5/19
I'm speechless...all i can to say is that this story is refreshing, surprising, peaceful and incredible..anymore will be insulting because this one speaks for itself..i'm super duper glad that i came across and read it...thank you author
Lazerflame chapter 27 . 5/1

Guest chapter 30 . 4/30
what?! after all those emotions and heated moments they dont even end up together? why!?
Lazerflame chapter 6 . 4/25
Lazerflame chapter 4 . 4/25
I am a dork. By your standards, I AM A DORK.

This is really great, by the way, keep writing!
4,823 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »