Reviews for Not for Me
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 28 . 7/13
Oh my god you-
D:
LoveoBloom chapter 30 . 6/14
The world is just so unfair
I am glad there is a sequel, love the story
Guest chapter 30 . 5/19
I'm speechless...all i can to say is that this story is refreshing, surprising, peaceful and incredible..anymore will be insulting because this one speaks for itself..i'm super duper glad that i came across and read it...thank you author
Lazerkat chapter 27 . 5/1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY DAMMIT

ANDREW HAS TO LIVE
Guest chapter 30 . 4/30
what?! after all those emotions and heated moments they dont even end up together? why!?
Lazerkat chapter 6 . 4/25
THAT WAS ALL
Lazerkat chapter 4 . 4/25
I am a dork. By your standards, I AM A DORK.

This is really great, by the way, keep writing!
Moi chapter 30 . 4/8
:O Whaaaaaaaat?! Ok firstly thanks so much for keeping this story here, because so many popular authors took down their stories that yours is one of the only finished stories with over 1000 reviews that hasn't been removed from FP. It's been an incredible read, with great, relatable, imperfect characters who lots of readers can empathise with. So yeah, you deserve all the reviews you got, and your work is awesome! But the ending just left me... Speechless? Flabbergasted? Upset? I don't know. It is very unexpected, and I know you said it at the beginning, but I still thought there was going to be a happy ending. The kind where they get together. But hey, I guess closure is better than nothing :) Plus, it's hour story and you choose how it ends xD I like the unpredictability of the ending though. And I'm gonna pretend in my head that Dave and Lexi get together - or at least see each other again, like Dave said. They make a great couple! Anyway, I could probably rant on about how awesome your characters are, Andrew, Kane and her hilarity etc but you're probably not even going to see this since you wrote this aaaages ago! So that's it really :D But on the off-chance that you are reading this, I just wanna tell you that you are an amazing person for giving us this incredible read, and I wish you good luck with whatever you're doing right now .
Moi
LizBiz2029 chapter 30 . 4/6
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! You CANNOT end here! No! You cannot end like this, with the most horrible ending in the world! Dave and Lexia were meant to be together! This is not fair! I'm crying right now. CRYING. Where is there happy ending?! Why did Andrew have to die?! Why didn't you make them at least exchange emails or SOMETHING. PLEASE. I CAN'T GO ON WITH AN ENDING LIKE THIS. You need to write a different one! Seriously. You don't say ANYTHING about what happens to Kane, or Christine, or Mark. You don't say what happens to Lexia's family! You don't say what freaking schools Lexia and Dave go to now! KEEP WRITING. MAKE A SEQUEL. Goshdang it, why must you torture me like this?! I know its been 8 years, but you have to rewrite this story or at least make a sequel! That was a terrible ending! Andrew dying was so abrupt! ARGHHHH!

Okay, sorry about my rant. I'm sorry if it made you feel bad or anything. But I just wanted to say that this was an amazing story and that I probably will be depressed if you don't continue their story. Thank you, at least, for having Dave wish that he'll see Lexia again. And, of course, since his first wish came true and their are no such things as coincidences (I believe everything happens for a reason) they will probably end up with each other in the end. It's just that there are so many heartbreaks and so many cracked loves that I feel like I can't deal with this one. I've just grown so attached to the idea that Dave and Lexia belong together... Anyway, I still want to say that this was an amazing story and I will always be waiting for a sequel. You have amazing ideas, and your writing style is pretty cool (I love writing, so... :D)

I really hope you read this review. XD Peace!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
Hi I've never written a review for a story and I know this story was published a couple of years ago but I just wanted to say WOW. In the beginning I would have never guessed that this story would have such an impact on me. It taught me lessons about family, relationships and that I should value the bond that I have with my close friends. So this story was amazing in my opninion... but you lied... and you hurt me. I know that's a weird thing to say but you wrote that nobody would die. So I stayed optimistic... until the end.. maybe it was all a nightmare. But now that I have finished the story I can tell you that you are truly an amazing writer and I know that it had to happen but it still hurts... there aren't many stories that can make me cry... but maybe it's because I can relate to the bond that Andrew and Lexia share that it hurt so much. Just wanted to say thank you for writing this story... but please remove that post that says nobody will die... it gives people false hope. Truly an amazing story
RosaSilvermist chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
Oh my God. This story is just...wow! I don't even know how to describe it...it's great! I kinda wished there was more of Cason though. Great story!
HappyButDissapoi chapter 30 . 11/27/2014
First of all, love the story. Congrats on a completely original ending. However, just saying, you lied... in chapter 14, titled chapter 13, you say: "2. Does this story have sad ending? Um…it depends on how you interpret a "sad" ending. No one's going to die."
Clearly, that's not true. Granted, I love the story, but this made me immensely sad.
mendyourheart242 chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
I love this story SO MUCH 3 3
You really described the personalities of the characters really well (And Lexia is so alike with me so I can relate to her)
Greatly used vocabularies and I can really relate to the feelings of the characters
Really REALLY sweet story (It made me fangirl very much)
But this story made me wanna cry really SO MUCH, it's so freaking sad that Dave and Lexia didn't get together in the end (Also especially because the death of Andrew... QAQ)
But I have one question, does Lexia like Dave?
Nevertheless, I really really love this story, so please write more stories (But with happy endings pleaseee
JowieGirl chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
I did not mind that the characters were cliché, but the story REALLY affected me. Especially toward the end, I really cried so much. I commend you for giving some realism, that some stories don't have that perfect and super happy ending.
Although there were some words that were stuck together (no spaces between them), I REALLY enjoyed your writing style. It wasn't too narrative, which is sometimes the problem of some writers online.
I wonder, though, what happened to Kane after? Did Kayla finally let go of her anger towards Lexia? What happened to Lexia's family? Sometimes, leaving some mysteries is the magical part of a story. It makes the readers think and form their own conclusion. But as a reader, I suffer from these unanswered questions that arise from story endings.
BRAVO for this story and to you!
MyHeart's4Above chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Omgosh...Lexia is being so mean to Dave. I am like her, a loner, but still, I probably would be a bit more understanding of Dave. Then again, if I was in her shoes I would not see his side of the story or POV. Anyhoo...hopefully things change.
4,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »