Reviews for Not for Me
Guest chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
Hi I've never written a review for a story and I know this story was published a couple of years ago but I just wanted to say WOW. In the beginning I would have never guessed that this story would have such an impact on me. It taught me lessons about family, relationships and that I should value the bond that I have with my close friends. So this story was amazing in my opninion... but you lied... and you hurt me. I know that's a weird thing to say but you wrote that nobody would die. So I stayed optimistic... until the end.. maybe it was all a nightmare. But now that I have finished the story I can tell you that you are truly an amazing writer and I know that it had to happen but it still hurts... there aren't many stories that can make me cry... but maybe it's because I can relate to the bond that Andrew and Lexia share that it hurt so much. Just wanted to say thank you for writing this story... but please remove that post that says nobody will die... it gives people false hope. Truly an amazing story
RosaSilvermist chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
Oh my God. This story is just...wow! I don't even know how to describe it...it's great! I kinda wished there was more of Cason though. Great story!
HappyButDissapoi chapter 30 . 11/27/2014
First of all, love the story. Congrats on a completely original ending. However, just saying, you lied... in chapter 14, titled chapter 13, you say: "2. Does this story have sad ending? Um…it depends on how you interpret a "sad" ending. No one's going to die."
Clearly, that's not true. Granted, I love the story, but this made me immensely sad.
mendyourheart242 chapter 30 . 11/25/2014
I love this story SO MUCH 3 3
You really described the personalities of the characters really well (And Lexia is so alike with me so I can relate to her)
Greatly used vocabularies and I can really relate to the feelings of the characters
Really REALLY sweet story (It made me fangirl very much)
But this story made me wanna cry really SO MUCH, it's so freaking sad that Dave and Lexia didn't get together in the end (Also especially because the death of Andrew... QAQ)
But I have one question, does Lexia like Dave?
Nevertheless, I really really love this story, so please write more stories (But with happy endings pleaseee
JowieGirl chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
I did not mind that the characters were cliché, but the story REALLY affected me. Especially toward the end, I really cried so much. I commend you for giving some realism, that some stories don't have that perfect and super happy ending.
Although there were some words that were stuck together (no spaces between them), I REALLY enjoyed your writing style. It wasn't too narrative, which is sometimes the problem of some writers online.
I wonder, though, what happened to Kane after? Did Kayla finally let go of her anger towards Lexia? What happened to Lexia's family? Sometimes, leaving some mysteries is the magical part of a story. It makes the readers think and form their own conclusion. But as a reader, I suffer from these unanswered questions that arise from story endings.
BRAVO for this story and to you!
MyHeart's4Above chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Omgosh...Lexia is being so mean to Dave. I am like her, a loner, but still, I probably would be a bit more understanding of Dave. Then again, if I was in her shoes I would not see his side of the story or POV. Anyhoo...hopefully things change.
MyHeart's4Above chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
I know this was updated so long ago, and hopefully you read this. I am touched and shocked by your story. I am exactly, EXACTLY, to a tee, like Lexia. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for you writing this about a lonely girl and not glamourizing it or making Lexie all of a sudden strong and confident and perfect (blech, hate unrealistic characters). This chapter did it for me...I shed tears. Everything she said ( her secret) and what everyone told her, that was me. Exactly. Anyways, thanks again. I hope to find friends in the future, and I hope to learn how to keep them, as well as hope to build up my virtually non-existent self esteem. God Bless You!

P.s- This story also is very funny. You are hilarious, thanks for making me crack up and snort...have not done that in a long time towards any stories.
MudbloodPride chapter 30 . 8/24/2014
My heart broke into a million Itty bitty pieces THANKS A LOT FOR THAT
Oh god.
You really did pull a Jodi picoult on us all didn't you :'(
Sigh.
It was lovely. A lovely read.
Y u do such things
Let me go cry now.
tflidel chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
Ohhh... this really hit me.
ConeGriffin chapter 30 . 7/12/2014
Ohhhhhhh...
You played with the feels there.

Good writing.

-Cone
ashika chapter 30 . 5/29/2014
I m sorry to say this but I m definitely regreting wasting my 5 hours over this story. It was started with differnt promise but ended up having so many unfinished characters u took in between or started with. So many unwanted pages filled with unnecessary conversation with bad ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
What is bronzer?!
Anyway this is so good :)
ajachowder1 chapter 30 . 5/4/2014
After chapter 29 I was like "WHAT! HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THAT!" but after that epilogue I feel much more content. This really was a great story, I truly loved it. :3
Guest chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
You know what fucking upsets me all the damn time? A hot guy with a plain girl. Can't we just fucking have a normal guy with a normal girl? I know that hot guys dilude our fantasies but those only exist in our brain. Elusive stupid. I don't like how hothothothot guys end with plainplqinplain girls. It doesn't happen. The majority of thus fix is pure fiction but the mind set it self is a self given fantasy. I like your crude humor and writing style but I honestly dislike how you subject her to circumstances where she needs to be saved. Im sorry but it a sounds like a choppy version of the horrible book called Twilight
Latecomer chapter 30 . 3/24/2014
So... It's been seven years since this story was finished, and I just now read it. I don't even know if you still use your FictionPress account, let alone read every review on an older story, but... Holy cow.

The summary looked interesting, so I read the first few chapters. I'll admit- I was bored. Lexia had no confidence whatsoever, Dave was an arrogant jerk... We get it. But at some point (I don't know when), I was just... Hooked. Here's the thing: As far as I can remember, I've only cried at two books ever (one being an autobiography and the other being The Fault in Our Stars). But when Andrew died... Whoa... That cut me down deep. I think the reason is because these characters and this story is dripping with reality. And he was just... Gone. I still want to cry, even while I write this. This story is just so realistic. I can't take it. You did a great job.
4,806 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »