Reviews for Not for Me
The Annoyed Cheeseburger chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
Yay, what an awesome story! I really, really, really like it! I also really like Lexia and Dave. Lol. I guess Dave is going to be mad for a long time now, eh?
Update soon please!
~*The Annoyed Cheeseburger*~
Noel Dreams chapter 10 . 10/12/2004
That was GREAT-can't wait to read the next chapter!
DrkSiLeNcEaNgeL chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
omg!that was such a ..ouch in chap 9 ...and i really hope that you'll continue!.cauz i really lub this storiee and itz soo KuTe!Ohh pleaz make DaVe and Lexia have more Times together and something taht's really romantic or cute ...please go on with chaps here!_
lilsakura chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
Yay! another chappie! i'm guessing this is how Lexia makes him mad? This chappie was really funny! the whole inner voice thingy is hilarious! update soon!
blueberry chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
i'm in love with this story! when dave got his arm broken or something, is that the thing that's supposed to make him really pissed off and get back at her?
purebliss90 chapter 10 . 10/11/2004
WOW! I found this story and it absolutely ROCKS! Lexia's witty comments and thoughts are absolutely hilarious and i like how the story's in essay form-it's different from all the others. You've developed the characters well, especially the guys. By the way, out of curiosity, does Mark like Lexia, oh, and what about that hot dude with the glasses? You've got me hooked! Update soon~
Jared Drake chapter 9 . 10/10/2004
God...nice story but, by the way introduction to Lexia's 'paper' sounded it would seem that the story wont end nicely...
Comments?
Dream Fox chapter 10 . 10/10/2004
Geeze, the drama never ends! Ah well, it's what makes this story great! Continue soon please...
Lil Bazza chapter 10 . 10/10/2004
This is a brilliant story - I made up an account just so I could add it to my alerts list (I got your stories through ). I loved this story big time - I really can't wait for more! I love Lexia and Dave.
joie 610 chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
cute! :) i'm glad you updated. can't wait to read more... i'm really hooked on this story... good job, keep it up!
jennycraig10 chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
Lexia is so stupid! Seriously he saves her and breaks his arm and all she can do is stand there? Eck, anyway great chapter. I wonder who that guy was and plus the boy with the kid sister is mean. how embaressing! Anyway update soon... and is the broken arm thing the thing that makes Dave want to get revenge? Update, i need more!
xFaithandTrust33 chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
Aw, poor lexia. I know what that's like. (to break a guys arm? no.) but have made a fool of myself too many times to count. UPDATE SOON!
whimsicality chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
YAY! ella enchanted! haha that's the best story ever.
good chap as usual. dave sounds incredibly...pissed off. "ouch ouch ouch"
and being distracted by your story is a good thing. believe me. anything's better than studying!
CheesyBiscuits chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
man. someone's pissd. i feel for her. update soon!
inandout chapter 10 . 10/9/2004
) i like this! i like the different perspective on things, with Lexia writing an english assignment... ) this is god! ) really enjoying it! please update sooN!
4,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 301 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 321 .. Last Next »