Reviews for Not for Me
BoredomKills0620 chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
*Whistles*Whoa!Kayla's a bit on the bitchy side,eh?And nice ending.. was pretty the thing he's mad at her about has already happened,right?I love this story!Please update really REALLY soon!C-ya next chappie!
God Bless,
Chelsea aka Sophomore .
lilsakura chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
Wow! good chappie! *sighs* it makes me feel so special and honoured to have my name in a chapter. :) UPDATE!
diff-me chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
i really like the format for this story.. and and how they're all in denial and yea.. heehee i love this story, cant wait till u update
CheesyBiscuits chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
as hard as mayb b to believe there r a couple of high skoolers who dont swear. of course im not one of them, but i do kno some that dont swear.
this is a good story. update ASAP. oh, and wats w/that kayla person? she realy quite the b*tch. i hope she gets beat soon.
psychedelic mishap chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
good good...daves got feelings for her!
kaylabitch! biggest one ever! i swear...too many bitches in my life right now..realistic or not!
lol
update soon!
quotata chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
LOL interesting stuff... ah such hot tempered guys -.-;
Jen chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
haha cool. That took a long while for the update didnt it. oh well, that was a really cool. god i really hate that kayla girl. when she said “Could have fooled me.” i was thinking, "takes one to know one." lol if she knows what kind of clothes is in salvation army, she must go there herself.
xFaithandTrust33 chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
That was great. Poor Lexia. Teenagers can be harsh. Let's hope she gets back at her. Revenge is sweet! Update soon.
Pen Against Sword chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
Girl,I started reading your story last night and finished today! It's awesome! Pleas make sure this isn't one of those cases where the writer never finishes! I have 2 know more!
r0achie chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
heya, whe i jus started reading yah story coz i found it in 'just in'. it's really good so far, i love lexia's sarcasm, totally ironic. the structure of writing a report is reaaly original, i wouldn't have ever thought about it. oh well keep going i can see that dave is subconciously falling for lexia *wink wink nudge nudge* lol anyways update soon -
PhiloNysh chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
Brilliant. You don't make the protagonist someone unrealistically powerful or strong, but make her a regular person. Great story- update soon. Can't wait for next update!
NomadicWriter chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
great chapter, lexia should have said something to that bitch kayla... oh well - cant wait to read more, especially when dave and lexia meet again - are you going to write about that family dinner thingy that they were going to have with both there families - if so - cant wait..
-Kate
Chaotic Mind chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
Hiya...great update! Absolutely loved it. And Kayla is a stupid cow! Who the hell does she think she is? The Queen of bloody England?
And I loved the last part...where Dave hits her locker...classic!
Also, the website isn't written at the beginning of the chapter...just thought I'd let you know cos I really want to know where you got those elevator ideas from!
Anyway, please update soon!
MimiGhost chapter 9 . 9/17/2004
UPDATE SOON
LUURURVE DA FIC
fuckoff fictionpress wish to d chapter 9 . 9/16/2004
cool update
kayla sounds like a real bitch - reminds me of this cow at my school - treats people in the same way
Lexia came off as a bit pathetic, just scurrying about not even storming or getting huffy, but then she is extremely shy and it adds to the drama of the story and makes her appear more helpless - so that is a good thing
the dent in the locker theme was very clever - it linked the story and added to the humor
pls update soon