Reviews for Not for Me
loveonapostcard chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
Wow. I love this story. Update soon! I I want to know what happens. :)
Leolain chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
If you don't know much about cars, why not get a book or search them on the web?
Good luck with your story!
kaika switched chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
I love these 'interludes'. You'd better have more of them in the upcoming chapters. Hearing Dave's thoughts, hearing about his arrogance and conversations with himself is so great. Update soon!
annchick1273 chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
Ha Lexia makes me laugh. So does Dave. They're amusing. lol Update soon.
me chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
great start, pdate soon
proverbial bane chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
wow. i liked this chapter a lot. i was actually watching my computer everyday, checking on it. hehe! but anyways, it's cute. i really like the characters and everything. there's so much depth to this story. i luv it!
lamentation chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
Hey, this story is good. I immediately added it to my fav lists. Keep it up.
bushyhair chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! I swear to God, I really think you should publish this. Your descriptions are perfect and well-formed and you really gave your characters interesting traits. I think is really developing nicely. I love your sarcastic, yet funny lines and how you describe your characters. This is such an amazing story. Please update soon!
natmarie chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Hey, I'm back. Please don't run and hide and not read this review, I know my past ones have been a little on the odd side, but this one is different. Kinda. Hehe. I really like the whole PJ thing, and the interlude, an amazing idea taht I am surprised no one has thought of using before (often it is the beloved flashback) Heh, and I could so picture a deep movie/game show announcer voice saying it. It's a cool way to see what he thinks of Lexia. Umm still haven't come up with a different title idea but I might have a few others. For the blow up thing uh...hmm...well he has to get really mad, so uh. Maybe she could accidently hit his car and do some damage. Since cars are like guy's pride and joy and all that jazz. Just an idea, since you mentioned his "hot car" and she could be all like "OMG I hit his hot car" Dunno. Just an idea. As for kinds of cars I'm not really good with brand names either but all the rich kids at my school have BMW convertibles, Corvettes and Mustangs. Hope that helps a little. Update soon I want to see what happens next!
Gnat
P.S. I started off this review spree by mentioning I was returning the favor for being actually thought of a writer (as great as yourself's) favorite author's list. Thanks for putting me there. Makes me feel all special. Which story have you read, I couldn't find any reviews. Bye! (Again)
natmarie chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
Hehe. I like this guy, even though Lexia appears to not. But what kind of a semi- love/hate story would it be if she did? And he is eating dinner with them and she had to invite him after her series of embarassing events. That's great. Hilarious thoughts going through Lexia's head by the he is smirking, this guy. I bet he does know. Hehe. Evil like that. Well off to sadly read the last chapter of this. Sad because it is the last chapter, not because this made me sad in any way. Ok, I'm going to stop rambling, this is why I don't do long reviews. Off to chapter 4...
natmarie chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
Hah. I was just absolutely laughing out loud. I love how you describe all of her siblings and family and stuff. Very realistic, with a hint of sarcasm. Just the way I like it. And jeez your chapters are long. I wish I could write like that. I at least have attempted the style, but I think unsuccessfully. I hate when parents give the whole "Because I said so" spiel, that evil of them really. And what's with old people being obsessed about their flowers? Craziness. As for a new title that you are thinkng of, I'll keep my mind open. Off to read Chapter 3, I'm doing all this in one go so I hope you don't get tired of hearing from me.
natmarie chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
Wow. One word. Amazing!
Ok, ok I will give you more that that. I really really liked this chapter. You did a great job of establishing your main character and her persona (woah there I sound like my English teacher, sorry). I can really realate to your character who is a little based off you, no? Ha hot car. Hmm...I must have a similar vocabulary because I said a guy had a stood hotly. Yep I did. You know how they kind of lean on something, but not really becuase they want to look cool and all. Yeah that made more sense in my head. Anyways I want to see how this guy relates to more of the story so off to chapter 2.
natmarie chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hey.
I have decided that the people who put me on their favorite's lists are totally amazing and should get rewarded for actually thinking I am worthy of such a possition. I read your bio and you remind me so much of one of my friends (who also happens to be from Canada and like Mr. Darcy-well Colin Firth who plays him) that I could help but review for you.
Now on to you, because this is a review for you after all. Well you and your story, but you get what I mean. This sounds like a great start so far. I really can identify with your charcter and your style is very Meg Cabot like, with a twist a little. I totally agree stories shouldn't always end happily. At least not always. I like this. It's going on my faves. Off to read the first chapter.
Gnat
P.S. Check out my story 'Community Serivce' if you want a non-perfect lead girl. That's a perfect example hehe.
psychedelic mishap chapter 5 . 7/26/2004
whoa! great sotry! i normally dont read stories this short..hehe..but my friend said your story was really good so i gave it a shot and it IS really good!
loving dave so far...!
update soon!
proverbial bane chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
Wow! This chapter's really good. I think you've got me hooked to your story. I realy like it! I feel so sorry for Lexia.. It's sad.
maybe.. you should have him get pissed off at her because of the whole "LEAVE ME ALONE" thingy. But I don't know, I really can't write this type of story. That's why I'm jealous.
Cars? My friends love the Beamer. I don't know tho. Umm, don't make it a hummer though. Those cars aren't very... fuel efficient. He he. I'm advising you on fuel. Sorry. Well, anyways, post soon!
4,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 311 318 319 320 321 322 323 .. Last Next »