Reviews for Not for Me
Sharap'n chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
Haha, this makes me laugh no end. It's a great story, I love it. Update soon, because I'll die without this.

~SP
Leolain chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
~laughs~ You really want to torture her, don't you? I can't wait until you update!
proverbial bane chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
Really good story! Totally caught my eye. I feel bad for poor Lexia. She's hilarious! Keep writing!
PhiloNysh chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
I think the title suits the story. Goes well. The story itself is really good. Update soon!
kalmia raphael chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
i like the brother bah, too bad they don't have a closer relationship. have a hunch that this'll come up later.
*head implodes at the incessant use of the word 'like'*
well alex comes off as immature both ways, i can say that. i was kind of expecting that hot guy to be the new neighbour...
going up on favourites list if there's enough space -_-
write more soon!
kalmia raphael chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
narrator-like voice is good. i like how this is adressed to Mrs Anderson. it's... different interesting. the bit with Mr Mort and the pen made me laugh too ; buildup to the run-in with the opposite sex is frustrating and good. (reviewing this as I am reading, if u can tell.) i hardly ever read heterosexual stories... usually all i ever read is M slash, i have no idea why... maybe because het stories are usually so cliche. well, i don't think this one will be at all... considering the guy (who sounds very 'hot' btw) and the meeting.
yeah. on to chapter 2.
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
lovely. as an intro it's a perfect example of one - it makes me think we're going to be in for a bumpy ride, anyway. it's like the seatbelt sign in a plane flashing ON.
well-written, organized, the character sounds interesting. and the storybook thing is cool. it's true - stories are never like real life and i don't know why some are written that way in the first place.
i like. i like a lot :)
(R&R back? )
Beautiful Destination chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
Hello!
This is a great story so far. The characters definitely have personality, especially the protagonist, who hates clich├ęs (like I do!). Yeah, I'll stop rambling now :P Please continue this! It has a lot of potential.
acid-dream chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
man, this is so cool! Please keep writing it, about the title... I have no ideas for it actually_
liicks chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
please, please, please update soon i want to know what happens next! :) spottednewt
aubreyjohnson chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
DUDE i love this story. it's funny to think how many people are really like this in highschool. so many people get overlooked. ANYWAYS i can't wait till you update yo! much love.
chookstar chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Sorry too lazy to sign in. In a hurry too! Great chappy i'll be back to check for more, you're heading to my favs.
Chookstar
msQTpa2T chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I really like the beginning of this. It's been a while since a new story has attracted my attention. Your sense of humor is pretty subtle, and I like that. I must say though, that your heroine is kind of annoying right now. But then again, that makes your first chapter all the more amusing. She's not the stereotypical outcast or popular babe. I think that with some tweeking and more chapters, this story has lots and lots of potential. You must make it go past potential, because a lot of stories start out pretty okay, then start to suck after a while from lack of update, interest or new idea. My own stories suffer from all three of those things, and i hope that yours will not. I wish you the best of luck so that you don't get writer's block like I always do. Have a great day.
~MsQTpa2T
J.E.Sitchwell chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
wow. e-mail me back and tell me when the next chapter is up, please? you did really good. can't think of any thing to criticize. {ha,ha} keep it up.
Words of Trees chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Interesting narration style, and good description of her character.
4,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 313 320 321 322 323 324 Next »