Reviews for Writer's Block
Mizamour chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Oh, this is wonderful, Blodeuedd! I love it! I can really relate... this is awesome! I'm on fictionpress now...only 2 pieces up now, but more soon probably... anyway, this is great!
Islandbreeze chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Well, I know the feeling, and you've captured it well. The metre of this was interesting and the words you used were well picked to show the frustration. "My muse must be on vacation in a faraway place like Sri Lanka or maybe Amsterdam. (that's a bit closerI think, but not close enough)"-I loved that little bit. You have nice poetry!
in theory chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Nice ending, inspirational. I liked the whole piece except for the part "Patience is not patient enough tohelp meencouragement is not encouraging enough toinspire memusic is not musical enough toteach me." bit, it seems a bit over-worded, though the imagry is pretty. Nice work.
Zane Richardson Waya Wolf chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Heh heh indeed I feel your pain, but as you say rite of passage it is, insperation comes and goes, sometimes it takes huge things that inspier small things yet sometimes the smallest action or idea can spark an epic, I am by no means a great writer but its something I love to do _ and I do belive you have quite acuratly wrote the exact emotions and feelings we all get when the dreaded writers block creeps upon us heh heh
Black-raindb0w chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
wicked! i love it.
Lady Cyann chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Wow, I can really identify with this poem! I especially liked the part about Amsterdam being closer but not close enough. Also, the phrase "seasoned keyboard" fit very well. Thank you for posting this, and write on!
~Lady Cyann~
someone's sideshow chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
This was the second piece of yours that I have read, and the first that was a poem. I liked this, which is surprising. I don't usually care for poetry. Very good work. You seem to be a diverse author.
XxPsychoticPixiexX chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Hey thanks for reviewing "Queen of Pain" I really appreciate it and am very grateful for the advice!
This poem is cute and quirky, and many people can relate to this and I like the form. I myself, am actually going through writer's block at the moment. *slams head against wall*
But for the most part, I like it, and this made me smile.
Narina chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I really really really like this one! I can tottaly relate! The only parts that don't coralate so well are the parts in paranthases. Wonderful peice, keep writting! :)
Fauve Lavonne chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
having had some of the same problems myself from time to time, i understood where you were coming from. it took talent to put it in those words. i know i couldn't have. keep writing poetry, but don't forget the prose.