Reviews for Razor, Razor
Laura chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Hello,
this is me, from dA.
I can kinda relate 2 this poem, i like it cos of the repetition.
High Sorceress Zeia chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
o.o;; How morbid, Britt-chan. XD But I like it.
Baka B.M chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
*hugs*
Beautiful poem, Nath
I like how the words are short and sharp, like the razor. The words are harsh and then followed by a softer tone and it just brings a lot of emotion to the piece. The repeative style is strong and it really makes you take notice of the words. Wondeful poem, Britt. The best I've seen.
fiddler jones chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
whoa...
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
These aren't really haikus, so maybe you should put it in a different category, but the poem itself is really good. Very effective with the repetitions, the short lines, the staccato-like rhythm and the rhymes. It's a good idea to address the razor directly, personifying it as a means of release the speaker appeals to. My favourite line is "You're my shout", this is so true, SH often being what I have called "silent cries" in my poetry on the subject.
Mitsunaga chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Not exactly a haiku...Not exactly my type of poetry...not exactly my type of suicide...seppuku the way to die honorably and to let you know you have a friend to end the pain by chopping your head off...bushidogood stuff
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
oh my god...Please say you're not doing that. But that was an excellent poem.
fanigoes2hollywood chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I love it, the repetatism, the emotions used.i reely loved one for the favorites!
Tala and Stephy chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
WANG! Anyways, it sort of creeps me out. Just the fact that someone would self-mutilate themselves. Overall, it was a good poem. Emotional, and creepy, yes, but still, it had a lot of talent in this poem. Good work, Britt. _