Reviews for If You Give a Squirrel a Marshmallow
girl scout troop chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
it was eally funny it was hard not to laught and very creative and you should/have to contine the reast of the story! ! ! ! ! !thanks for the internament
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
oh my goodness I love it!

that just made me like really happy.

I am a somewhat morbid person you know so I was laughing at asll the bloody parts about the burning of corpses and such! great work!

that was amazingXinfinity!

loved it!
Pico the Great chapter 2 . 9/10/2004
What? Wow... That's a crazy mad freakishly weird and slightly scary squirrel.
EVIL SQUIRREL! EVVIL evil.!
O_o
Rinney Manelle chapter 2 . 6/27/2004
I love al the explatives sentances. This sia great story, especially since my family has little battles with squirrels. We grease the bird feeder so we can watch them fall down, shoot at them, have a squirrel call, and even made a movie "Squirrel Hunter". This was just all around great, and I didn't know about that urban legend either!
The Mail-Man chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
even better than the first. Please review my story the "three rings of the phoeninx"
MidnightAmbience chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
So funny! I love it! Reminds me of a friend of mine who is obsessed with squirrels. I'll have to show her so she can enjoy it also. :)
Night Illusion chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
oh, that is so cute! lol 'his father was the squirrely chief of all squirreldom' please do continue.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
This is a great story. I love your sense of humour. I had never heard of the urban legend abou squirrels and marshmellows. i guess this would be along the same lines as giving a dog a peanut butter covered cracker just to see them try and get it off of the roof of their mouth. And before you ask I was mean enough to consider that with a very annoying dog one time (well okay maybe more than once). I mean hey it wouldn't all be bad you are feeding it a treat right? he he he oh well great job. the only mistake I caught was in the last paragraph you need a space in between and / attack in the second line. Probally not your fault. but none the less still needs to be fixed. :)
M.P. Solo chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
The mind of a squirrel is a dangerous one. Of this you must be aware, for it could one day SAVE YOUR LIFE!
Aside from that, excellent story here. Insanity certainly isn't a difficult concept for you, and you execute it very well. To be continued? Could we even fathom the idea of handling MORE? Keep it up!
The Mail-Man chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I gotta to say you know how to make fun at a classic childrens book series. And i only have one to say
THAT WAS HILIROIS MAN
Gemma Jones chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
This is beautiful. I am now piss-my-pants happy. Thank you for making my day
wpi chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
hey. great story. made me laugh through the whole thing. it reminded me of what my friends and i write and do. lol. keep it up.