Reviews for Juvenile Behavior
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 32 . 9/21/2005
this was so good, a perfect ending for my utterly crappy day. i hop eto read more of your work. keep it up!
KissMeQuickly chapter 32 . 12/4/2004
I really liked it. i tayed up all night... okay, not all night, but it's currently 1:16AM, and if you ask me, that's all night. anyhow, i think that it had just the right amount of angst and drama with out going overboard. i liked the shot glass idea, it was very clever, and i'm sure it would help a lot of people with drinking problems out there. This really was a great story and i liked how you tied it all together at the end, but still left some for the imagination. we had to "fill in the holes," as Louis Sachar said. i guess that i can only congratulate you, because i've read some pretty crappy peices, and this wasn't one of them, so, congrats.-Yours, KissMeQuickly-
Scout723 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
The Country Boys makes them seem like jack-asses who are trying to be "Bad-asses." Klein doesn't really seem like a "Bad-ass," rarely do you see the son of a "Country Star" being a "Bad-ass."
sieg45 chapter 32 . 11/9/2004
Great story... lol write sum more!
Qtpicherios chapter 32 . 8/10/2004
OMG! that was soo sweet! i loved every bit of it. awesome job!
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 32 . 8/9/2004
Awesome story. I loved it from begging to end. Can't wait to read your other stories soon.
Aphrodides chapter 32 . 8/9/2004
Awesome is all I have to say! Is this one going to be continued like the rest?
Lily1156 chapter 32 . 8/8/2004
THAT was a great ending, to an amazing story! Excellent job, Lighter! Honestly...this story was so professional. I loved every single second of reading it! I applaud you! *claps for her* congrats.
If I may suggest something. Collect all the stories about the Ridge family, put them altogether, and publish them! You better believe I would buy it! Swear to god, I will! _
knitting harlot chapter 32 . 8/8/2004
wonderful ending darling (i especially adore the last paragraph!) LOVE THE ENTIRE STORY! can't wait for the next one
tinytot81 chapter 32 . 8/8/2004
wha! its over best story i have ever read. your story is... great fantastic stupedous! not to mention a suspense story im glad nicole and klein got back together. i guess the saying is true great writers write great storys yep well later days
Phoebe Love chapter 32 . 8/8/2004
Oh, I'm so sad that this story is over! But all good things must come to an end, I guess. You have done a great job with shaping these characters and making it so that all the emotions they felt were flet by the reader, drawing them in even more. I hope you keep writing and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Feebs
Lily1156 chapter 31 . 8/7/2004
Oh that was a great chapter! Klein turned out to be a romantic after all! _ Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next!
Lily1156 chapter 30 . 8/7/2004
I think thats the best thing to do too...now Nicole will realize that love is more important than family right? heh...I guess I'll just wait and see! _
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 30 . 8/5/2004
I love this chapter, they had a father son talk, aw. Update soon.
meg chapter 29 . 8/5/2004
for some reason i think this story is funy but . . . .not at the same time.i duno i like you gotta update n
98 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »