Reviews for Juvenile Behavior
Lily1156 chapter 29 . 8/4/2004
I think its time for Klein to dump Nicole to see how that feels...sheesh! The woman can't make up her damn mind!
Anyways, I hope things are cleared up soon...looking forward to the next chapter!
Lily1156 chapter 28 . 8/4/2004
I loved having to read Nicole's point of view after the steamy night! _~
Okay, next chapter...
Lily1156 chapter 27 . 8/4/2004
(She shook her head downwards. I could see tears meshing with raindrops falling down her cheeks. In a low voice, she said, "But I don't love you."
She didn't mean that. She couldn't. If she did she would have looked up at me and told me to my face. She would have looked me in the eyes and told me that she didn't love me.
I took her hands with one of mine, and then brought my hand under her chin and lifted it up so she was gazing up at me.
"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me."
The tears fell down her cheeks just as fast as the rain overhead fell to the ground. "I don't," She whispered.
"Kiss me and then tell me you don't love me."
Stared at me for a moment, but ended up shaking her head. "Don't make me do this.")
I love this part so much! Onto the next chapter...damn, I missed a lot!
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 29 . 8/4/2004
Awesome chapter. Update soon.
tinytot81 chapter 28 . 8/4/2004
nicoles afraid to fall in love thats a twist pleez update soon its a great story book thingy
Phoebe Love chapter 28 . 8/3/2004
Please don't let Nicole screw this up! Klein screwing it up in the first place was bad enough, just don't let Nicole run away! Update Soon!
D. Wilder chapter 28 . 8/3/2004
wow im surprised. i thought klein would be the one deathly afraid of falling in love but i guess deep down nicole was even more afraid. interesting. update soon.
Phoebe Love chapter 27 . 8/2/2004
Oh! I hope this isn't just another night followed by a day of heartbreak. And I really hope that Officer Nivola doesn't walk up on them. Update Soon!
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 27 . 8/2/2004
I love this chapter. Update soon.
D. Wilder chapter 27 . 8/2/2004
not this again! dun dun dun! haha i cant wait to see what u come up with next. update soon i cant wait!
alli chapter 27 . 8/2/2004
YES! They're back together! YAY!
that was soo romantic and cheesy.. I mean with the rain and everything, but somehow, it never gets old. GREAT JOB!
Lily1156 chapter 26 . 8/1/2004
Gr, I hate Rene so much! Stupid bi atch! I hope Nicole can just forgive Klein soon...I really want them back together! But I also have a feeling this is just the BEGINNING of the story! _ I'll keep reading this story for sure!
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 26 . 8/1/2004
Aw, Rene ruined it. This was a really good chapter. Update soon.
Phoebe Love chapter 26 . 8/1/2004
Damn it! Why can't we all just get along? Anyway, i've had a thought about what Klein could possibly do to get Nicole back, but i'll keep these thoughts to myself, unless you want them. Update Soon!
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 25 . 7/31/2004
This was a really good chapter. Update soon.
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »