Reviews for Juvenile Behavior
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 21 . 7/25/2004
That's so sad, Klein is drinking and he and Nicole had a tiny fight. This was a really good chapter. Update soon.
D. Wilder chapter 21 . 7/25/2004
o my she had him! gr what happened! something that stupid cant split them up like that! argh! im so into this story lol. update soon please!
Lily1156 chapter 21 . 7/25/2004
Oh man! LOL! I'm so glad that Heidi got a beating! *grins*
Poor Nicole tho...*sniff*
Can't wait for the next chapter! _
alli chapter 21 . 7/25/2004
I can't believe Carter gave Nichole his blessing and that he wanted to break up with her! Wow. But thats so sad that everything just blew up. I hope Klein isn't so depressed that he actually accepts Heidi. That would be sickening!
Elliannah chapter 20 . 7/23/2004
This is geting rather steamy...how the hell(excuse me) do you come up with these details? Lmao. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 20 . 7/23/2004
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Update soon.
Lily1156 chapter 20 . 7/23/2004
Oh man, excellent chapter, K! I loved how finally Klein was able to punch a whole in Voss' face and how Nicole and Klein finally took that extra step! VERY VERY good chapter! Can't wait for the next chapter! _~
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 19 . 7/22/2004
Aw, I hope Carter doesn't get hurt but I would love to see Klein and Nicole hook up. Great chapter, update soon.
Lily1156 chapter 19 . 7/22/2004
This is story is killing me with curiousity on whats gonna happen in the end. I need to read more! Please post up the next chapter very soon...like, today! XD
tinytot81 chapter 18 . 7/21/2004
hey great story pleez update soon cause well its good so yeah...
Aphrodides chapter 18 . 7/21/2004
This was a good chapter! I thought they might kiss again. Update again soon please.
Lily1156 chapter 18 . 7/21/2004
.god! That was so good! O_O I NEED to read more! Update today if you can! _
meg chapter 17 . 7/20/2004
hey, i like this i cant reall think of anything to say..but mm update soon.i really want to know what happens.
Lily1156 chapter 17 . 7/20/2004
*hearts melt* I love love love where this is going! I'm begging you to keep updating soon! I'm totally in love with this story! _
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 17 . 7/20/2004
Awesome chapter. Hope you update soon!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »