Reviews for Juvenile Behavior
Lily1156 chapter 16 . 7/20/2004
Wow, I almost got fooled about the dream, thinking it was real! Been a couple of days before I read this, and its still super as ever!
Onto the next chapter! _~
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 16 . 7/19/2004
Cater found his dad, that's awesome. Update soon.
aleesha chapter 15 . 7/18/2004
this book is awsome. can something between nicole and klien happen soon please! update soon
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 15 . 7/18/2004
Awesome chapter! Update soon.
Lily1156 chapter 15 . 7/18/2004
That was an excellent chapter! Please update soon...I CANNOT wait to read what happens next!
Lily1156 chapter 14 . 7/17/2004
Oops, he sorta collapsed...Heidi is going to have a feild day! _ Wow, I wonder how you intend on improving Nicole and Klein's relationship. But I honestly love where this is going! _ Please update soon! But I know how good you are on updating, so I'll just wait a little while!
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 14 . 7/17/2004
Awesome chapter. Update soon!
Lily1156 chapter 13 . 7/16/2004
Oh man, you have got to update soon! I feel like I'm at a cliffhanger even though it wasn't intended that way! I need to know more about what Klien will do...its getting very very interesting! Please update soon! _
Meliscellaneous chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
I came in late but i really enjoyed it so far. you have a real talent for continuing your stories and your doing great! update soon. ]
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
He got a job, cool. update soon.
Lily1156 chapter 12 . 7/14/2004
whoa, her mom is the officer? How does that work...it seemed like Klein knew her from a long time, and Nicole and her mom moved to Texas a few months ago...sorry but that makes no sense to me! But I still liked it! Please update soon! _
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 12 . 7/14/2004
Her mom is the cop who arrested Klein, now I didnt see that one coming. Really good, update soon.
Qu33n of Spades chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
Okay, the POV switch was easier this time, because I knew what was going on (I was just confused, like... "Whoa, it went from 1st person to... 3rd? What? Huh?). Only issue I have here is that Klein switches from calling his english teacher "Mrs. Winston" to "Mrs. W." It would probably be best if you stayed consistent with what he calls her...
Again, this was great, I'm really enjoying it. I'd finish reading the rest of it immediately (believe me, I really want to), but I'm up until 0200 every night writing my own stories, so I need to go take a nap or eat a muffin or something. So, TTFN!
Qu33n of Spades chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
Again, another good and believable chapter. The way you portray these people is great - they all have separate, different personalities, though all the names are really quite difficult to keep track of. All righty, off to chapter six.
Qu33n of Spades chapter 4 . 7/14/2004
All righty. Well! I love the way that this character remains consistent. Only issue is the POV switch - it kinda doesn't work. But I like this. The main character's opinions of Nicole are believable and real. I'm really likin' this. All right, off to chapter five!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »