Reviews for Juvenile Behavior
Lily1156 chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
OH! I cannot wait to find out what happens to Klein next! Please update soon! _
Lily1156 chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Excellent! I really love the fact that you update so often! _ Onto the next chapter!
ShadowsMidnightScandal chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
aw why are Gewn and Keith fighting? Hope they make up soon. Well hope you update again soon!
D. Wilder chapter 3 . 6/28/2004
i love your stories. i cant wait to see what you have planned for klein. update soon.
Lily1156 chapter 3 . 6/27/2004
Heh, that was a cool chapter! But I gotta say, I was totally blown about the sisters being kidnapped and all! I was like "O_O whoa...!"
Keep it up, you're doing a good job! _
Lily1156 chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
This guy reminds me of my ex SO well! _ I guess thats why I keep coming back to it! :P
I want to read the next chapter soon, how thats near! _~
Lily1156 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
That was very good! Question, tho...is this actually a true story? Its just that you write it as if you had this experiences. And if its not, then my god, do you know how to capture a character's feelings! _
Evan Manchester chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Hey, I like your narrative style. The only thing I'd suggest you brush up on is keeping your tense in either past or present... it's disorienting to switch around. I noticed this particularly at the part where you start to describe Rene. Anyway, I really like what you have so far. I lived in the South for a while but now I'm back in Yankee territory (Maine to be exact!) so it's great to read about familiar territory. I think you're a great writer, and I'm going to enjoy the future chapters of this story.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7