Reviews for In Memory of Me
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Good.
Mourning Fox chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Point. I like this poem a lot. You include a lot of things and merged it into something well written. You have a good point to.
Stryder B. Park chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
What the fuck? What's wrong? What happened? How can I help? Are you OK? Is the person OK? This looks like a song...
Cahadras Fearia chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Dan, even if she tried to forget, i don't think she could. When true friends meet true friends (or more then that) and their lives are thrown into chaos. They can't jsut forget about you, that's worse then the chaos at hand I wager. If i was in the situation she was in and you were asking me to forget about you, i'd say I couldn't becuzz you're too good of a person for that. I'm sorry you feel guilty and all, I feel guilty too becuz im sure i had some part to play in all this. Like some god id up there puppetteering me to do its bidding. I can't take the guilt away from you, I more then likely can' get her out of her siuation... But i cna try for both since you are both my friends... my best friends included Sakura i say because you are the only ones who were willing to listen when i needed help the most. So since you are in this guilt of lane. I'll be there with you helping you along the way. Will you accept my help?
Cahadras
P.S. I liked your poem a lot. I really did. It was nicely written and made lots of since to me. You are good at writing and a good poetry writer, so I liked the poem very much.
Artemisia IV chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Dan...guilt will get you no where. You need to be happy...but that's rather difficult for you isn't it?