Reviews for The Taste of a Reminiscence
...
great. really... *blink*
good poem.
Sterces chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Another awsome poem, Smiles! I love your stuff. I've been gone for awhile... I'm back now though... But you've written some stuff while I was gone that I need to review!
PS This poem make me hungry... _
bubblesugarsocks chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Hey... if you liked I USED TO, then you should read ONCE I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU. It's based on that.
-Corbyjane
tofujunky chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Jesus, how the *bleep* do you do it? How on heaven's earth can words be so visually stunning? What is your secret, my dear? Or were you just born with that gift?

You know, I would usually tell you which part of the poem appealed to me the most, but with this . . . I can't. Every line is simply exquisite. Sorry.

-tofujunky
littleskinny chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
*claps* yay - good stuff...I can taste it!...Skinny
I-Love-Heero chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I loved it! Your descriptive ability is amazing, but now I'm hungry. Keep up the good work.
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Wow...and uh, wow! This is amazing! Not only did it make me hungry (heh), but it's beautifully descriptive.
Thanks for reviewing my newest poems. For the title of "Tactile Dream", I was just trying to find a word that described touch. I'm glad you liked it.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I just love the dish you create with words here, beautifully sweet imagery. Thank you so much for keeping up with the reviews. I want to include you in my thank you in the preface of my book when I get it out this summer. Can I put in both pen and real name? Let me know. All your reviews are so helpful, the positive nature helps inspire to only keep writing more.
goldengirl67 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
O.. You're making me hungry! A very wistful feel to the whole poem.
bach-player chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
nicely done...language could be tightened up a bit in the first two lines...but very good descriptions throughout!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
very nice sensory detail... awesome descriptions.. I liek it!
CydCharisse chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
*APPLAUD* Oh dear, that was excellent.
I could really understand this poem (even though you probably had personal thoughts mixed in) because a lot of times when I eat some type of fruit, I remember childhood, parties, past loves, etc...
Very, very excellent work.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
You are an awesome poet. I wish I could write something like this. Great work.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
yAy! a new poem! I love it, great as usual! Um, isn't the second line kinda long and akward? How's condo hunting, I am TELLING you, you need to let the past go and go out-of-state! Just thik how wonderful it would be to visit Florida again OR have family leave the same ol' adn visit you guys! Opportunity knocks, my sweet friend!
How the heck are you? I don't go on AIM anymore, you are the only one there worth talking to anymore. So, I go to Yahoo!
I am going to start reading a book soon w/ 150 pages of CIA docs with evidence that they used prominant psychitrists adn medical schools to PURPOSFULLY create dissociative (aka multiple-personalities) in childhod called "Buebird" by Colin A Ross MD"! "describes experiments conducted by psychiatriststo create amnesia, new identities, hypnotic access codes, and new memroies .." "funded by the CIA, Army, Navy and Air Force"! I have yet to read it, but they could then send the hidden personalities which were more willing volunteers for spy or assasin (etc) missions! AND the main personality would not really know! Anyway, I have to actually READ and THINK about it, but ...
Hmm, oh! things are going along great with Josie! r, should I say, my GIRLFRIEND Josie! Haha, 35 adn I can finally call someone that! We won't be able to meet until August. The poor girl DOES have issues and panic attacks and PTSD so I agreed quickly t waiting until her female friend Jule was home for vacation, so she would have someone nearby in case she freaked. Itjust makes sense, adn I love her! And she loves me. *sigh* Wow - good things DO come to those who wait! I cannot predict the future, but no matter what I think much good can come to me, her, ad nall who surround us for this!
I know you ar ebusy adn I don't come on AIM anymore, but don't be a stranger, my friend! Love, John
M.J. Perales chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
This poem is good. I, from the start, could taste the poem. The sting left from the orange peel is very distinct, and I know what you mean when you say it.
I like how it ends too. Very well put. A tangible poem that can go a level deeper, if you want it to.