Reviews for Apology Through The Shame
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Amateur you might say about this but... no.. why is your work not deep and raw like this?

I'm not doing this to win you over. I'm taking the time to see that David that I missed and never paid attention to because I'm more cynical than the word itself. My words to you have been so hurtful that I read back and realize all what I said was for nothing.. mere jealousy because you're talented. You already know you are. I suggest you keep writing, whatever comes to your head - but make it your own. I'll be watching when I see you on the television someday, and I'll smile - because I knew you briefly.

-Jenna
acid-dream chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
hey, its really cool. the rythm is non-existant, but the actual words and meaning are really good. the only thing is that the lines near the end get a bit long. i love the last 3 lines especially.
thurinlach
logical-unreason chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
A crazy mind meld of frantic prose and desperate love poetry. The unpunctuated sentences give the prhase by phrase nature of the piece a real power. It grabs you from line to line from the kick you in the groin start to the moment stopping end. The way you see the mind as physical and mental at the same time is interesting to read, it's strange how the fusion of exstiential thought and romantic angst are mixed so well.
Beautiful piece, people suck if they diss this.