Reviews for Alone
badgersponge chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I really like this one. It touches the emotions one feels very well. Good job, gave me one of those wistful memory smiles _
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Aw :( I can understand what you feel, it's very dark in a simple way and I like the emotions you've portrayed here. Good work!
Jenna xx
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
beautiful, simple, sad, and true. what else can i say. you are very good at putting emotion to word. i'm envious.
UnknownBeauty2003 chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
this is good
**Candi**
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I know how you feel. This poem reminds me of someone I know and hold dear. I can't cry either. I try to, but no tears come. It's the price I pay...*sigh* Anyway, good job with expressing emotion.
Lor
Princess Alice chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I can't cry either. That sux. But that's not important lol, I like this song a lot. It reminds me of someone I know.
Gaki Toki chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
And then when someone tries to get near...they would push them away in fear...I get it now... *sits and stares, wishing she could cry* Whenever something touches me emotionally, I can't do anything but sit...because I just can't cry...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
interesting... I like it a lot.. nice job!
Kris 56 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Waiting is something that's easy, when it's time to act, that's hard. (Kinda what I go out of the poem...am I even close?)
I like this one, it's really beautiful...