Reviews for Analysis of a Teenage Mind
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
Oh god, the clich├ęd kiss in the rain...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Robert is the most cliched antagonist - typical bastard, of course he's a drunk, and homophobic as well. Really unoriginal. However, I did enjoy reading this story with a male's perspective on self-harm and realising their sexuality.
ramblingrobin chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
So sad there's no more!
ramblingrobin chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Dang, I'm loving this story.
LoupDargent chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
This story reminds me a bit of Ranbow Boys by Alex Sanchez. The character is gay, has a drunken father who constantly puts him down, and is cared of his father. Excelent job so far!
Sadistic Miss chapter 13 . 12/13/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE right more!
Back of Beyond chapter 14 . 3/3/2007
amazing story, shame it hasn't been updated in ages :(
S McCall chapter 14 . 4/16/2006
stupid virus... grr, I want to kick it in the shins! That last scene was really good, after reading these stories a bunch of the sex scenes sort of start to blend together; you were able to put so much emotion into it though, it was a really well written scene.
Em0tionally UnStAbLe chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Tha nk You for this story! You don't understand how much this makes me feel, when I read pieces like this... Ive been throught he same situation, an abusive Father and ustable mother... Thnx...Check out my stuff later too... Ill definitly be reading this more!
Flinchrock chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
I think I'm gonna barf.
Flinchrock chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Notice: The writer Flinchrock, and reviewer flinchrock are two different people. (If you don't believe me just check out the difference in the Flinchrock writing style.)

I know I shouldn't be reviewing a first chapter, but I just have to say that this story had the most angst in the first chapter then I've ever read! (But what do I know. I'm new to fictionpress, this is the first rated M fiction press story I've ever read.)
UnfortunateSoul chapter 14 . 10/24/2005
HELL yes! *Dances around and can't not fucking wait for Carter in eyeliner! Just drols thinking about it.* Best of luck rewriting the story. *pout*

-Sky
Nyte-Sinner chapter 14 . 10/23/2005
No*Falls on hands and knees* Why...Why, what did they every do to you "oh virus of horror" lol. Write really really soon I need to know Iv'e waited so long for this...this si fair wah *Runs to room crying*

Britt
UnfortunateSoul chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I meant ISN'T REPEATITIVE!
UnfortunateSoul chapter 13 . 10/14/2005
I FUCKING LOVE IT!

*C* Forgive me.. I have such a soft spot for gay guys.. *Prances around in my "I Am BI n' Don't Care" sticker*

The storyline is great. And your words are brilliant. The mood and tone of the story is repetitive.. you have good descriptions for nearly everything that happens. I am really impressed! *Adds to Author Favorite and story Favorite* Can I keep you in my pocket? Hehe... Now I've got two of your stories in my favorites... jesus. I'm addicted.

You know... I've always been a sucker for a guy in eyeliner... and Carter sounds PERFECT for the job! Please? *Bats eye-lashes* It would be so cute!

Email me sometime, I think I like you! *LOL*