Reviews for Analysis of a Teenage Mind
Penn York chapter 13 . 8/14/2005
Alrighty I wasn't able to review that chapter cause FP's been annoying bt I'M HERE! JAMIE AND CARTER SITTIN' IN A TREE! Anyways, that chapter was the best by far and I love how Jamie's just so...so...WONDERFUL! I have to have more of this or I shall...feed you to the evil cows that seem to like eating monkeybutts! They will think you are tasty my friend...TASTY! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Or shall I say, MOOHAHAHAHA! Okay that was a little strange but I'm okay now.

You should have Jamie's Dad walk in...hee

Thad: THREE-SOME!

No Thaddy, if he walks in that's BAD. But it's also cliched as well so maybe it's a bad idea? I dunno but it sure would be interesting, but then it'd be hot to have them spend the whole weekend in each other's arms...*sniff* It's so wonderful, I just can't contain myself. YAYS!
deceiving GRACE chapter 13 . 8/10/2005
love it! it's very interesting. and a great read! update soon.
Bluefluffybastard chapter 13 . 7/22/2005
Yes darling I do believe you love me... oh wait he was talking to Jamie.. sorry.
Mytheos chapter 12 . 7/3/2005
By all means continue
JDWrites chapter 14 . 6/27/2005
YOU! You are so lucky I haven't taken you off my AUTHOR ALERT! I almost did, but I felt guilty and the mouse couldn't click down! Anyways, I'm seriously looking forward to your new chappie and it better be soon cause I'm STILL ranting and raving over how hot Carter is! Heehee...I can't wait I love them too much and you're a great writer, it won't be crap and if anyone flames you I shall SACRIFICE THEM TO THE GOD OF THE GOATS! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! *looks over at her little Jason with an evil grin*

Jason: What? Hey...get away from me you sick perverted-MPFT! (ductape)

HAHAHAHAHA! Jason will now be my victim of...*dramatic music*...THAD TORTURE! OWIE! _
GotinksX chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Hey I like this chapter, you showed good character details. This is almost like a perfect detailed story so far. I've learned something from you today also that can help with my story. The detailing part that is. Well see you in the next chapter.
jessie-goody chapter 8 . 6/25/2005
Nice fic I like how it is going so far. I don't know why he threw up, though ;
Bluefluffybastard chapter 14 . 6/24/2005
e I can't wait until you get cured! I SWEAR! e again!
VegetandAru chapter 12 . 5/10/2005
I really love this story, I have one up on my account at the moment that is an autobiography by a really close friend of mine. It's really made me feel awful so it's nice to read a story where the characters are made up instead of knowing the people who are going through crap.

Yours V.
BloodLust69 chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
HOW COULD YOU JUST CUT IT OFF LIKE THIS? MY EYES ARE LITERALLY CLOSING FROM LACK OF SLEEP BUT I COULDN'T SLEEP BECAUSE I WAS SO HOOKED. I love how you captured the self-mutilation thing though. Good writing. Keep it up!
Quietly Losing Control chapter 12 . 4/19/2005
Bwuh? I'm just confused, before you used mum (which I prefer really) and now you're spelling it mom. Why the change?
natsukiforever chapter 13 . 4/6/2005
Guys, guys! Calm down! I've got a lot going on right now, and I -am- working on it, I promise! And it'll be nice but funnily naughty. *grins* You all are lovely for reviewing and I can't tell you how much it means to me that you're enjoying it. I love you all loads. Take care, okay? And never let anyone steal your love of J&C! L. x
xtwistedangel88x chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
full blown naughty hurry up w/ the review please
Sh'arra Rie chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
You need full blown naughtiness in the next chapter and you cant fade out... thats my prefrence anyway... This is good and well writena and I am realy injoying it. Update soon.
TheWantonJest chapter 13 . 3/27/2005
Registered so I could review ... awesome story. I've really enjoyed reading it. And about the next chapter, I say sweet/slightly naughty.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »