Reviews for Analysis of a Teenage Mind
i am the disco chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
AH! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! ME NEEDS UPDATE!
cariluv chapter 13 . 1/24/2005
I love you too! Anyway...yes, go all out on m/m. I'm waiting for an update. This is amazing, by the way. The first chapter was explosive.
chibidark angel chapter 13 . 12/27/2004
sweet with naughty, sweet with naughty! or else just full blown naughtyness, either is good _~ lovin this story, tis cool cool, and i so can't wait to read more, slán!
LadyFalcone chapter 13 . 12/7/2004
we want it all dont be stingy
girl of death 14 chapter 13 . 11/25/2004
. It's really amusing & awesome, you're such a good writer! I love this story...and your name is cool by the way. Um..I think you should have both in your next chapter. Update soon! Farewell! -Cathy-
ozumas girl chapter 13 . 11/21/2004
Hay! I must say this story totally rocks! I LOVE IT! SO GOOD! And you just HAD to end it there didn't you! No fair! It was getting so good and then BANG end of chapter... :( well anyway, I'l like to see a mix of loveing AND naughty stuff you know! I'm sorry I can't be bothered to review for all of the chapter's just now, so I'll sum up for ALL of them right now!...

This story is by FAR the best(original) slash fic I've ever read! I love how you've done you're character's and everything! I'm writing a slash story here and you've given me lots of help with the whole POV, I can't get the hang of it... but you've helped! I LOVE this story! And I hope to see it updated SOON! So on that note I saw c ya and UPDATE!

kiss kiss

ozumas girl
GinnyYvette chapter 13 . 11/15/2004
i want it all haha Awesome fic by the way! I can't believe I waited so long to read this, i'm kicking myself now!
Now on to your question... hmm I would say tender and loving since it's his first time with a guy BUT since he's not a virgin i'd say throw a little naughtiness in there too lol
Update soon!
.:Kat:.
I'mRadYou'reRadLetsHug chapter 13 . 11/1/2004
give us all of it! lol! UPDATE! lol. we want to c the 2 hot boys go at it! lol! UPDATE son!
JDWrites chapter 13 . 10/31/2004
Alright, messa picky when it comes to this but I'd prefer, (if you want) fluffy, sweet and wonderful with just a bit of naughtyness but not in the sense of...NASTY naughty, just...naughty...lol, and show me it ALL! HELL YEAH BABY! Yum, I live for this stuff, no fades when it comes to the m/m!
Lives for Yaoi,
Gaki Toki
PS, YAY! I was mentioned, I feel special...I CRIED SO HARD CAUSE YOU DIDN'T UPDATE! So did Thad...not Birdie...but Thad definitly...lol, and what's with the new name, I thought your old one was really awesome! Oh well, ttyl! *waves down a taxi, hands the driver a 500 dollar bill and tells him to go ta NYC* *Wink wink* lol
Kazza2085 chapter 13 . 10/31/2004
Dude I just want more its awesome! MORE MORE MORE! :-p
eighteen hundred chapter 13 . 10/30/2004
Aww, I loved your new chapter You gotta keep goin with this story. And, uh, my personal opinion, for what its worth... all sweet gentle and loving in the next chapter and then a little bit naughtier as they go along And update soon!
girl of death 14 chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
Ok..well. Normally I don't read this kind of story...I don't know why, it just usually bores me. For some reason I read all of yours and now I can't wait for you to update. O.o You did great with all the stuff with his dad and the cutting, and then when it switched into the whole Carter thing it was really perfect and yeah. This story is so awesome! Update soon or I might possibly have to slit your throat. Farewell! -girl of death-
eighteen hundred chapter 11 . 8/21/2004
Aw... Awesome.I luffs it. Update soon
JDWrites chapter 11 . 8/20/2004
YAY! I feel loved! Cookies all around! *jumps around giving cookies to the audience* I love this chapter...and O.O What could happen? Oh no!...er, wait...OH YES! *does little Birdie, Thad dance* I love these stories! And you do a great job describing it too! They are just so cute together! *Sigh* Ah, love... Anyway, you can pull through that writers block! I did... Post more soon! Please?
I am no longer writing chapter 11 . 8/20/2004
aw! *goes into a mushy mess on the floor* soo sweet... yay.. hehe..
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »