Reviews for Analysis of a Teenage Mind
sg1psychopath chapter 11 . 8/20/2004
This is great so far! I must admit I was a bit dubious at the start, but now...wow! Keep writing...fast! hehe!
nidanimation chapter 10 . 8/5/2004
This is quite possibly one of the best stories I've ever read. I loved it - that's all their is to it.
I've tried to write stuff sort of like this many times before but you do it better than I could ever do.
Continue! It's great!
I am no longer writing chapter 10 . 8/3/2004
I read this the other day, and I'm very sorry I'm just getting to review it. I hope Jamie will be okay.. *thinks of his father and shudders* anyway, great chapter. Update soon.
JDWrites chapter 10 . 8/1/2004
YAY! Yummy, messa wants more...I like Carter, he's so cool, I hope Jamie doesn't start up again. *sob* It was a grezt chappie can't wait for another!
eighteen hundred chapter 10 . 7/30/2004
Wo, I found you story today and I luffs it! Awesome stuffs
JDWrites chapter 9 . 7/23/2004
O.O MUST READ MORE! Ha-ha, I wanna see lots more when I get back from vacation so start workin'! You are so cool!
chibs3000 chapter 9 . 7/23/2004
Woah, didn't expect that! Write more, write more!
I am no longer writing chapter 9 . 7/23/2004
yay, jamie finally admitted it! i love this..
velvetstargirl chapter 8 . 7/21/2004
this story is awesome, its so well written, im obsessed with it now. please please please update soon! ill give you icecream! please please!
Give Me Arcadia chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
This is an awesome story. It goes really deep, and explores alot of emotions. Its really something that alot of people can relate too. I commend you and ask that you further your writing. you rock.
JDWrites chapter 8 . 7/17/2004
I can't keep my eyes off it, great job, you truely have talent...I can tell. Kudos.
natsukiforever chapter 8 . 7/15/2004
Oh my GOD LOL although this is my story, I have to say people, that I love this chapter. LOL.
x
I am no longer writing chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Great story. I love it. Please update soon.
CW-nerd-12 chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
This is a neat story so far. Update this soon! Keep writin'!
chibs3000 chapter 4 . 6/26/2004
I love it! I'm so anxious to see what happens...WRITE MORE, WRITE MORE!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »