Reviews for Angel Mask
Gunnink chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Hmm . . . well, to tell the truth, the repetition isn't doing anything for me. Just seems annoying. I understand the underlying feelings, but I think you could express them in a different way.
Crow08 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Everyone has a past relative that is considered the "black sheep." It's best just to think that don't have to be who your ancestors were.
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
families will always hurt each other. and no matter how hard we try.. someone's going to be disappointed in the end.
simple but emotional. you have an interesting way of writing
Aleara-Cerridwyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Okay, I read your rules, and I know that one of them is not to ask your name. But you really sound like someone I know. If there's any possible way you'd want to talk to me, that would be great, but you don't have to. I really loved this poem. It was awesome. It rocks peanut butter lol :)
BB
Allie
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Wow. Nice use of repetition. Your words are really powerful. I cna relate, and your song also reminds me of an older friend that I hold very dear. Let's just say that her family isn't all good, and that they have a lot of secrets to hide. Nicely written! Keep up the good work!
Lor
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I like it a lot... nice repition also... very sad