Reviews for Magick
BJ chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
lovely, simply lovely
rap-sucks chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Yeah, being a kid was awesome.
Dammit, I turn 18 tommorow. Ugh...so much responsibility and stuff.
Anyway, good poem.
Oh btw, I don't particularly like Tatu, but like, why would 'they' ban their music? Could ya tell me if you review something of mine? Thanks.
Crow08 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Yes, a world without magic is not a world at all. A lot of people, mostly Christains for whatever reason, like to think we live in a mundane society, when magic is really all around us. You just have to know where to look.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Yeah I definitely don't believe in "magick" or whatever, but it's an interesting concept to me. THe way you showed this in your poem is nicely done. _ Could have expanded a bit more because the lines are very short, but very good nonetheless. Hehe.
Jenna xx
katiebuggie chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Thanks for your review! This poem is very, very good and it has lotsa voice. Awesome job
*!Kate!*
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
true faith is something that cannot be destroyed. i really like this one. pretty much sums up what i think of when i think of reconnecting to something.
"I refuse
To live in a world
Without magic"
this phrase speaks for the whole poem. interesting use of repitition
Aleara Conlin Cerridwyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
"And then I believed again
Had a God again
Things made sense again
I was real again"
I love that verse. I really liked the repition. I can totally relate. Keep writing!
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Very good poem. I know how it is, and I can relate. Keep up the good work!
Lor
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
although i dont believe in magick I know the joys of rediscovering religion... nioce use of repition