Reviews for Dark Secrets
Estelin chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
I enjoyed this story emensly. especially aura and devon. keep up the good work and writing.
PadfootsPaws chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
yes I finally finished it!
Elanor Crumwell chapter 10 . 3/7/2005
intersting story, the details, and characters were well written, and so were the descriptions of the surroundings, good job :D
arwen chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
the way you wrote this story is too confusing!
remmyalamode chapter 6 . 1/12/2005
Ack...Back away from Keiko…she is one of my fav's! But for your poll, due to thier personality um, i would have to chose Koda. He is defently cool. But i do like how Emily betrayed her sister so she is pretty kewl too...
PadfootsPaws chapter 5 . 11/25/2004
dun dun dun...the suspense is just begining! i'll update ASAP! *fingers crossed* _
PadfootsPaws chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
part 5 is coming soon! yay!
Hazel-Eyes21 chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
THis is so exciting!
response to ur poll:
I like Koda! even though he's hasn't said much but from what he has said, it made me laugh. He's so cocky! I love him.
least favorite Brian..he's a bit of a dumbass lol.
can't wait for more
YuLian chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
wow, this is a very cool story! and in response 2 ur poll... hmm... i think i'd choose Aura, cuz i like how u've put her. I think i'd have a nervous breakdown 2! and my least favorite is Clover... and i would say Emily, except u haven't really portrayed her well except as a side character so i dunno... _ review my story please?
Phil chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
Nice,
i had no idea you were such a writer. Anyway, this is my first review so i am going to try and act like i know what i am saying.
I really liked the PoV changes, keeps you interested and very close to the story. I also like the fact that you hint about people having sex, but don't get into the gory details.
I think my only negative comment would be that it was hard to understand at some points because of the odd spacing and choppy dialogue quotations.
Nicely done, can't wait for the next installment.
Love ya!
phil
lalamushu chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
My my...intimate moments there! I like this chapter, it really got me hooked. Keep writing!
shyXshortieXbabe chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
hm interesting story. I'd like to know more about what Aura is feeling...though. Uhm I thought vampires...would be a little more scary. I mean yah. Lol, but good chapter, nice work.
PadfootsPaws chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
They didn't come after her because, they knew they existed they just didn't know it was her. _
Lord Serebi chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Comments: Oh, a new story!
Questions: Why would the vampires wait so long to come after aura especially if it is common knownledge that the crossbreed exists
type faster :-P, the end.