Reviews for Becoming
Adrienne Jones chapter 21 . 9/17/2007
Genius! Absolute genius! At the moment I am thinking of my decision to read your story instead of doing my history homework and I am not regreting my decision one bit. I love the individual characterisation of each personality, but at the beginning it was a little hard to keep track. Great job!
ANGEL992210 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
fabulous story
shadowedstar213 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
is this a true story?
callista hogan chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I really, really like the beginning of this, but don't you think that she seems a little too perfect? It's just that she's reacting to the transitioning too fast. But that's just me.

And, the paragraphs seem to be a bit long. Couldn't you shorten them a bit? Some people get turned off because of really really long paragraphs, but, once again, that's just me.

Anyway, this is an awesome start and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Which I'm going to do right now.
Crimson2 chapter 21 . 10/6/2005
I am so so so glad you are making a sequel! It's taken me a while to get through this story but I have enjoyed every minute of it! You are such a talented writer and have had me enthralled the whole time. I loved it! I am going to look for the sequel now! Keep up the GREAT work!
AmorinaCanta chapter 21 . 8/11/2005
VERY Good story! But what should I expect from an awesome author like you-lol! Good job.
Fake Smile chapter 21 . 7/26/2005
Aw... That was adorable! I wonder if theres a sequal **wanders over to authors page and startes shifting through stories looking for a sequal** well... this may take a while lol...
theapocalypseisnear chapter 21 . 6/14/2005
I Absolutely luv it. It's one of my FAVORITEs. U R an awesome rita.
bella natty chapter 21 . 6/11/2005
OMG! that was like THE best story EVER! I'll read the sequel sometime soon! I just loved it! OMG! how could I've not found this sooner? WOW!

loved it-

-Nat(LOL, I'm Nat too!)
nightmare of you chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
I REALLY like this story!
anon chapter 10 . 4/26/2005
hey, i'm still reading and all, but i think it's just weird that a SIXTEEN year old could do all this stuff with 20 year olds..
General Disarray chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Hi. I've actually read way past chapter one, but I just thought that I'd review here. You have a really good story line going here. I really like the theme how she becomes an actress and everything. But...everything is just too perfect. Callie has the perfect life after being chosen. She's best friends with all the staff; she's best friends with the cast; she's always wanted a tatoo and now she has one; same deal with her peircing..on and on and on. Please, don't be offended by my review. I hope that you value my honest opinion of your I said before, good story line, but you need to make the charaters more like real people...you know...give them little quirks, fears, flaws... more thing. What was up with Callie's old boyfriend? It would have been nice if you'd introduced him before. Especially since you said that Callie had been counting the days since they'd broken up. Anyway. Keep up the good work.

Peace out,Grey Villager
Darker Skys chapter 21 . 9/29/2004
I just found your story yesterday and have now finished reading it. All I have to say was that it was awsome! Some great writing there.
RedRumMurder chapter 21 . 9/13/2004
I'm really LOVING this! Ok... quite aware of the unrealistic storyline but still... your work rocks.
Reading rising next.
Chez
p.s- pls check out my work if you can. I think you'd like it.
Atlantian Dragoness chapter 1 . 8/20/2004