Reviews for Come Forward old version
Luton Airport chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
I've finaly got round to leaving a review, I'm terrible at remembering to do things. But I've remembered this!
The story is cool, I like it a lot, although it's different to what I was expecting.
No you have the characters done well, and the friendships between them all. Although ... I can't seen any obvious Alec/Yvelyn stuff, I can just see the stand-offish Yveyln. And POR Mark *gives him some noodles* ;)
YAY for subtext *joins the little Tom/Fred club* TEH tRoo CFOTP!11ONE!123!
David chapter 3 . 7/10/2004
Aw, poor Mark *feels sorry for him* - it's like he almost knows that his efforts are a wate - but he still tries anyway *bless*
Thanks for the semi-sub text :-D
It will be interesting to see where you're gonna set the rest of this fic :-) Have you come up with any more locations?
The only thing I must say is, that at the beginning of the chapter it seemed like you were 'rushing through' the ivestigation side just so you could get to the Mark/Yvelyn side. But maybe it's just me again :D
Anyway, am looking forward for the next chapter!
David chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Chapter 2
Another fine chapter :)
I want to know the 'hanging man's' name!
And I want to know if the baby is Isaac's or someone elses!
And I wanna know if they caught the shadow on camera.
Would defnitely like to see more, especially of that interesting Landlord ;D
Puffball999 chapter 2 . 6/28/2004
It's like watching Unsolved Mysteries! Only better. So, when's the love? All I'm getting is freaky-ghost-stuff. So, keep going.
Michelle desireddestiny chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
You know me... *eep*. Very well written, can't wait for the next installment! Excellent :o)
David chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
:D
Great start! I like it, you've got the whole cameradery thing going on.
I like the way you've established the relationships in this first part and you've set the scene well.
That Landlord seems like an interesting bloke ;D
I like it, although, it needs a little tidyng up with some of the sentences, and I want to change soem words, but that may just be your style of writing - so feel free to ignore that comment :D Ro if you want, I'll let you know :)
Would like to see the rest of this!
lost in my box chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I think its a very good start. I'm excited for the next chapter.