Reviews for Angel Waters
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Sweet, very sweet.
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Beautiful work...as always. I dont remember where I read it, but I remember you suggesting looking into poetry as something to always do...GO FOR IT! ::laughs and then yawns:: OK...sleep good rihgt now...long day. ::glares at her brother::
I thought I had lost him today cuz he was hiding in the back yard and wouldnt answer anyone...not even my dad...and guess who was in charge when he went into hiding? Its very hard to keep up with a 9 month old, an 11 yr old, and be on crutches at the same time.
::sticks to her word:: I AM NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER HAving kids...heh...and my mom says since I say never that I will end up having like 5 of them...heh...thats what my dad said too...then he got me, then two boys, then a divorce, then another boy, then a marriage, then another baby boy, and a ::thinks:: 6th child on the way...and possibly 7th because we think she's having twins (hehe...they are all ready to kill me for having premonitions ::does angelic smile)
Anyway...im off
~Mandy~
SicksisterSam chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
That's awesome. I totally love it! Very brillant. Laters!
~Sam
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
i love the beginning when you talked about the mountain and your journey, and in the end when you wrote about your spirit must depart cuz the mountain is calling. that was awesome. _
summerdazed