Reviews for Not So Far Out Of Reach
i heart . questionmark chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
i like it very much:)...so cute
animegirl214 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
aw! :D

haha

this could be a story. and not just a oneshot. :P

ehehehe,. thanks for the story! :)
Alkali.Alias chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Completely uncharacteristic lines for a 13 year-old. Other than that, cute story!
SapphireIce68 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Not to be cliched here, but, that was really cute. I like the mysterious ending and playboy gone goodboy. :)
Birds and Boats chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
you seriously have to wright more, because that is one hell of a good story soo yeah...go do that
DragonFaeLynn chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Aww... How cute! I really like it. If you ask me, you should continue with it... but that's just me...
Fellafunk chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
You just smashed your friend in his/her face. This was good, and I think you should write more from a guys view... And it also was a really great story! *hug*
pooky wingz chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
plz more chapps! its a cool story from a guys point of view! u shud definately either carry this on or rite another 1 from a guys pov. plz!
Coco chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
i think that you should keep going with this story. i usually don't get to read a half deasent story with a guy as the mian person!so congrats on a great first chapter and i really do think you should keep going!;)!Later!
NomadicWriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
this short story was cute and i think that you did well for a guy's pov
-Kate
jegan chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
very cute
short, sweet and well-written
none of the grammar or spelling errors that were present in your story Housing.
Well Done.
*smiles*
hurricane1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
yay! i like this story...but is it gonna b taken in a guy's pov for the whole story? or r u gonna change it from kodii to ajay...hey..btw...ajay is also an indian name...lol...well..please update! thx..
-hurricane
Little Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
either he's a prettyy open book, or she just knows her brother that well...either way it's ADORABLE...
update asap
shes toxic chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
**pout** why only one chapter ? I like it . . . I wanna see it go somewhere! it's good . . . anyway . . . yeah I'll shut up now!
Sesdimona chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
That was a cute story! Most one shots go into detail after detail and are like a billion words, but you kept it under control. Good job!